** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

noticed nate had white retro 8s on in the 1st quarter and playoff 13s in the 2nd... Any pics? :nerd:
He may have even switched more, I quit watching

Nate Robinson switched J's three times yesterday against OKC. He wore the White/Red VIII's, Chicago X's and the Playoff XIII's all during the same game.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Edit: kd2335 beat me to it. Too busy watching the replay, lol.

Last edited:
I'll start contributing to this thread with my own pics soon. I sit 4th row in Brooklyn. Obviously Brooklyn doesn't really wear anything crazy, but nick young was wearing crimson foams for the first half and cav iv's the second half the other day. Haven't really seen much. I find it weird that JJ who has one of the best collections in the NBA doesn't wear anything really flashy. He obviously loves his kicks....

Can't wait for Nov 1st. Barclay's is going to be insane. My tickets are selling on stubhub for 3-4x the price. I can't miss opening night though! 8) I gotta bring a better-than-iphone-camera and I'll snap a ton of pics.

Last edited:
^ yeah opening night in there is going to be crazy! my boy in NY actually had tickets for it, but I will unfortunately not be able to make it due to a business trip for work. I was so bummed about it, probably the hottest ticket for the NBA regular season...

^ yeah opening night in there is going to be crazy! my boy in NY actually had tickets for it, but I will unfortunately not be able to make it due to a business trip for work. I was so bummed about it, probably the hottest ticket for the NBA regular season...
You New Yorkers kill me sometimes.
laugh.gif

Anybody know what Beas was wearing looks like Jordans. In a post interview video I saw but couldn't make what model.

isn't there a rule in the NBA that if you have new jerseys, then you're not allowed any alternates for the first year or so? how are the nets already wearing alternates.

i coulda sworn this was the case with the clippers last season, as well as the cavs (since they both changed their jerseys)

isn't there a rule in the NBA that if you have new jerseys, then you're not allowed any alternates for the first year or so? how are the nets already wearing alternates.
i coulda sworn this was the case with the clippers last season, as well as the cavs (since they both changed their jerseys)
I think the nets just wore throwback jerseys so they can save their home jerseys for the home opener against the Knicks.

I think the nets just wore throwback jerseys so they can save their home jerseys for the home opener against the Knicks.

it used be a three year rule but the jazz debuted those green alts last just after one season of their new set, so i guess the rule is gone

it used be a three year rule but the jazz debuted those green alts last just after one season of their new set, so i guess the rule is gone

Clippers wore throwbacks last year as their third jersey and this year will be wearing their blue alternates.

Back
Top Bottom