** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

^ AMEN. I miss shoes like the Ultraflights and hell even the Hyperflights just cause they were different and unique. Now everything is cookie cutter and it's really sad. Not to mention the prices are even more than the aforementioned shoes. Damn shame :smh:

Which reminds me they were teasing us with the Penny V.

Anyone know what brand he wears? I have some socks made by For Bare Feet (the same supplier that makes the NBA logo socks) without logo that are thick like the ones he is wearing.

Last edited:
Anyone know what brand he wears? I have some socks made by For Bare Feet (the same supplier that makes the NBA logo socks) without logo that are thick like the ones he is wearing.

pretty sure they ARENT nba brand socks. he wears something different. i remember it was talked about before :lol:

pretty sure they ARENT nba brand socks. he wears something different. i remember it was talked about before :lol:

Someone said they're actually Nike socks just without the logo,. D Wade started this.

JB needs to come thru with a decent sneaker for blake this yr, i just hope they dont start putting retros on him :smh:

^ How much do you think that fine is? and do you think Lebron is really paying that himself? Or if he even feels that leave his pockets if he is?

I'd bet nike probably pays it or its so small it doesnt really matter anyways, especially considering hes the face of the league today (in addition to kobe :smokin)

Anyone know what brand he wears? I have some socks made by  For Bare Feet (the same supplier that makes the NBA logo socks) without logo that are thick like the ones he is wearing.

Both he and Wade both wear socks made by Twin City Knitting currently.

In the past Lebron has also worn Thorlos

Last edited:
Does Twin City Knitting manufacture for Nike? They have the same templates for the Nike Elite Socks at the bottom of this page:
http://www.tcksports.com/index.php/team-sports/basketball.html

Not that I am aware. I think they just have "knock off" versions of those. Twin City has been around for a while and I have been wearing them for a couple of years. They are not super thick but hold up well and are a step above cheap socks. The thickness is probably equal to wearing two pairs of the cheap 10 pack socks

Last edited:
Not that I am aware. I think they just have "knock off" versions of those. Twin City has been around for a while and I have been wearing them for a couple of years. They are not super thick but hold up well and are a step above cheap socks. The thickness is probably equal to wearing to pairs of the cheap 10 pack socks

also have templates for 2.0 and adidas speed crew... exact models... that legal?

Does Twin City Knitting manufacture for Nike? They have the same templates for the Nike Elite Socks at the bottom of this page:

Not that I am aware. I think they just have "knock off" versions of those. Twin City has been around for a while and I have been wearing them for a couple of years. They are not super thick but hold up well and are a step above cheap socks. The thickness is probably equal to wearing to pairs of the cheap 10 pack socks

where do i buy some? :nerd:

where do i buy some? :nerd:

Sort of want

^^ I have got mine from a site called amazing socks because they have free ground shipping. Pretty sure those are the reacs socks in a longer length

^Why are you so sure bro?

I remember there was a pic of Lebron wearing Nike socks, just without the logo.

**EDIT: Found it...

Last edited:
^^ Yes those are Nikes, but I know that they currently both wear Twin City. I have seen them both with them recently. Bron was wearing them in the home opener as seen above, they showed him in the locker room in the pre game show.- Quick google search-

Tough to tell but these are also Twin City

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom