** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

Damn Nick Young bring back the Zk1. That shoes is too dope.

Pics courtesy of Neverwearthem

ZKI's are a great shoe. I gotta get a ds pair to see if my game can still work with them.

I should have loaded up on the ZK1 sharkfins and blackouts when they were $40 at Athlete's Foot when they had their closeout sale :frown:

I should have loaded up on the ZK1 sharkfins and blackouts when they were $40 at Athlete's Foot when they had their closeout sale
frown.gif
I loaded up. Now i need to unload
laugh.gif

What is James Harden, Steve Nash, Lin and the other low top wearing Nike guys been wearing? Is that the Hyperfuse low or what? I need a new low top badly.

What is James Harden, Steve Nash, Lin and the other low top wearing Nike guys been wearing? Is that the Hyperfuse low or what? I need a new low top badly.

lunar hypergamer

i asked before and no one answered, are they any good? they look and seemed very cheap when they first came out.

the lows arent bad in the right colorway and i havent heard anyone talk about them

Nike Lunar Hypergamer low is kinda like a late bloomer I guess. The shoe dropped last year and now it seems players are taking notice. I can't find a pair in a 15 to save my life but I'd love to ball in these. I also prefer a low. I can't wait to see the KDV elite low when it drops

they are dropping KD V's in a low? that still wont save the shoe, they are ugly.

lunar hypergamer

i asked before and no one answered, are they any good? they look and seemed very cheap when they first came out.

the lows arent bad in the right colorway and i havent heard anyone talk about them

The ones Lin wears look like some cheap skate shoes.

Nate Robinson wearing Air Jordan V's against the Cavs

Nate Rob wore Air Jordan X's against the Hornets

Raptors' DeMar DeRozan wore white/black Air Jordan XIII's

Amir Johnson wore black/silver Air Jordan II's

Dominic McGuire wore Altitude Air Jordan XIII's

DeMarcus Cousins

Gerald Green

Kawhi Leonard

Derrick Williams is no longer with Under Armour?

Isaiah Thomas balling in Reebok Answer IV's

:smokin

Irving has the sickest PEs in the league, I think. Just how Nike mixes the Cav colors on both the home and away shoes is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom