** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

Lamar had sooo much potential.. but never lived up to it... 6'10 handle like a guard.. like magic johnson, only not as good
He wasted alot of good years on the Clippers, so you dont know how good he could have been if he was on a team that was Horrible. Plus he got two chips and was a had a decent part in getting it. He has had a pretty good career, he wasnt a superstar but everybody cant.

Ive seen still images of shoes deform before AND I play basketball but PLAYING playing basketball you dont see shoes deforming in realtime.

So when your "playing" on court your claiming that you can see this shoe deformation? or maybe you "PLAYERS" spend more time staring at other peoples kicks from the bench than playing ball cus there's no other way to explain your logic....

Ive seen still images of shoes deform before AND I play basketball but PLAYING playing basketball you dont see shoes deforming in realtime.
So when your "playing" on court your claiming that you can see this shoe deformation? or maybe you "PLAYERS" spend more time staring at other peoples kicks from the bench than playing ball cus there's no other way to explain your logic....

But in this case...logic would lead you to believe that there is a correlation btwn the deformation photos and deformation while playing...right? These photos were taken of players actually playing...if you're not sure about that.

He wasted alot of good years on the Clippers, so you dont know how good he could have been if he was on a team that was Horrible. Plus he got two chips and was a had a decent part in getting it. He has had a pretty good career, he wasnt a superstar but everybody cant.

yeah he was a good player.. not saying that.. should have been the leader of the clips..but with the skill set that lamar had, he could've easily been a superstar, like KG.. he was more fluid, could handle the ball, can play 5 positions, southpaw, if he only had the determination he could've been a great great player.. .. just a shame

yeah he was a good player.. not saying that.. should have been the leader of the clips..but with the skill set that lamar had, he could've easily been a superstar, like KG.. he was more fluid, could handle the ball, can play 5 positions, southpaw, if he only had the determination he could've been a great great player.. .. just a shame

Lamar is who he is. Sure he can play 2-5 but dude is subpar player at best. He was never top 10 in any category for the last 10 years. He has a low IQ on offense, weak post game despite being 6'10, no footwork nor consistent jumpshot in the perimeter neither. People really need to stop hyping up Lamar Odom.

everybody is not born with that determination.

8099604236_554be90988_h.jpg

now I'm enlighten I've been asking this question regarding Team Uniform rules of the NBA

If a picture captures a shoe like that when people are cutting/jumping/running etc, are you really going to say that we are sitting on the bench to notice such a deformity? How about we just look at the shoes and think "hmm, if it's happening to the pros, it's probably happening to our shoes as well...". Especially cause I'm 6'4" 210 lbs, so I'm pretty sure it's happening to my as well. I could be wrong though, my binoculars for shoe-deformation-watching while on the sidelines kinda suck... :smh:

rondo wore the air max 360 bb low last night and sprained his ankle again in them. dude's gotta get rid of those things.

Not an on-court shot, but the CP3.VI in three Suns colorways. Even though I'm not a Suns fan, I think these look pretty sweet.

^^^ Nah, those are special PEs for Kendall Marshall, who's on the Suns.

O look odom wearin 9s I guess he saw the pic of those concords on his feet :smh:

9s work better for bigs than 11s better ankle support - I still think some max air is better for a PF like Brake Griffin tho just from his history with knee problems it would be a smart thing for him to get more impact protection.

this dude aint learning..low max air aint workin for him at all.

you aint learnin nothing either... cause it doesnt matter if it is a low air max or not... doesnt depend whether it is a mid, low or hightop... if you gonna twist your ankle you will, no matter what...

you aint learnin nothing either... cause it doesnt matter if it is a low air max or not... doesnt depend whether it is a mid, low or hightop... if you gonna twist your ankle you will, no matter what...

The cut of the shoe doesn't matter, it's how high the shoe sits off the ground. This is why zoom >

Playing on airmax is risky.. It's like playing in high heels.. You're gonna twist your ankle.

To minimize the damage during an ankle roll, you:

1. Lace up properly
2. Wear a shoe that sits low to the ground (HD, HF, ZK, KD)

Back
Top Bottom