** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

celeb game got some heat on the floor. Common got on kobe8 grey/volt. seen kobe 8 yots an jordan 28 on some abc newsman

201103b9_161776496.jpeg

:pimp:

Too bad MKG didn't finish that dunk on Faried...

Man, Usian Bolt's wearing PUMA Vinsanity.

Looks to me, they're going to be released again. Surprise, indeed. And by the way, a close look of the shoe.

Man, Usian Bolt's wearing PUMA Vinsanity.

Looks to me, they're going to be released again. Surprise, indeed. And by the way, a close look of the shoe.
Great look out man, thanks for the new release info. Still keeping my OGs =) Lovely shoe.

2013 SEARS Shooting Stars Competition

2013 Taco Bell Skills Challenge

2013 Foot Locker 3 Point Shootout

2013 Sprite Rising Stars Slam Dunk Contest

Great look out man, thanks for the new release info. Still keeping my OGs =) Lovely shoe.
I don't know, honestly. That's just my assumption. Maybe Bolt's telling everyone that Pumas are coming back, too, now that Fila and Reebok are showing signs of a significant comeback in the sneaker industry.

I don't know, honestly. That's just my assumption. Maybe Bolt's telling everyone that Pumas are coming back, too, now that Fila and Reebok are showing signs of a significant comeback in the sneaker industry.
The pair Bolt was wearing came with a longer heel tab to me, where the OG's are shorter and came with "15" stitching. So let's hope it's coming to retro =)

Back
Top Bottom