LeBrons-Kicks-closeup.jpg
Kevin-Durant-All-Star-PEs.jpg
Chris-Paul-All-Star-PEs.jpg
kobe-bryant-all-star-sneakers.jpg
nike-sneakers-4.jpg
nike-sneakers-3.jpg
adidas-sneakers-3.jpg
nike-sneakers-5.jpg

Those Area 72 Hyperposites Bosh was wearing are unreal.. Would love to get my hands on those.

Anyone else watch the Heat-Kings game tonight? I couldn't exactly make out what LeBron was wearing because I was on my laptop but it seemed that they had a fade effect kind of like the christmas VII's?? I could be completely wrong and it could have been the black and red pair he has worn but they looked different to me.

EDIT: I was very wrong.. just a black pair with red accenting

Last edited:
Does anybody know, where I can buy these calf/knee/ up to the groin area sleeves?
I mean the ones without this protection mesh, so just the pure sleeves!

Thanks

Does anybody know, where I can buy these calf/knee/ up to the groin area sleeves?
I mean the ones without this protection mesh, so just the pure sleeves!

Thanks

Does anybody know where I can buy the knee sleeves that PJ Tucker wears or are these extra long compression pants?

Thanks

Does anybody know where I can buy the knee sleeves that PJ Tucker wears or are these extra long compression pants?

Thanks

They don't release them. But you can just buy any regular nike tight or compression pant and just cut them at the calf.

I was planning to do that but then i realize that it's kind of dumb to look wannabe and geared up when im not even in the NBA

They don't release them. But you can just buy any regular nike tight or compression pant and just cut them at the calf.

I was planning to do that but then i realize that it's kind of dumb to look wannabe and geared up when im not even in the NBA

Thanks for the help,

I do not want to look like NBA, it is rather that I am not the youngest anymore so your legs/ calfs mess up sometimes during games or practice, when they are cooling down and with the compression they stay warm and healthy!

So no looks, just precaution!

Yeah those sleeves really do help I have one for my right calf that always seems to cramp and between games when you sit you don't feel all tight coming back, I had the adidas powerweb or whatever btw and those worked real well but got kinda frayed over time need to get one more durable.

Yeah those sleeves really do help I have one for my right calf that always seems to cramp and between games when you sit you don't feel all tight coming back, I had the adidas powerweb or whatever btw and those worked real well but got kinda frayed over time need to get one more durable.

Thanks for the help, will check it out!

Back
Top Bottom