** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

Tmac use his other hand to push off while dribbling. Isn't that offensive foul? Tmac probably average 25 ppg over in China too. Defense is soft over there

Gerald Green

T-MAC should forever be in #1.

But I still get mad that Kobe is #24 and not #8...

Its good to see James White playing again. I hope he can play/dunk enough to get in the dunk contest.

Its good to see James White playing again. I hope he can play/dunk enough to get in the dunk contest.

I was thinking the same thing, but he is pushing 30 now and the days of the two handed windmill from the freethrow line and all the stuff he did in the college slam dunk contest may have passed him by. But, if he can still do it would be exciting to see.

Last edited:
Sheeds logo is one of my favorites ever :smokin

Stackhouse ballin in his old Filas :smokin

Gerald Wallace's playoff XII's are so clean with the Nets away uni's :smokin

Ellis with the XIX's :pimp: Haven't seen those on court in a minute... Forgot how good they look.

I was thinking the same thing, but he is pushing 30 now and the days of the two handed windmill from the freethrow line and all the stuff he did in the college slam dunk contest may have passed him by. But, if he can still do it would be exciting to see.
I think hes still able to do most of his stuff. I know hes was able to do all of this stuff a couple of years ago. So i dont think he lost too much.

Are Spiz'ikes really good to hoop in? I had problem with them rocking casually.

Back
Top Bottom