** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

Big shout out to the guys uploading photos, thanks for taking the time to do this it is GREATLY appreciated, and AdobeC54 massive thanks for page 35 great photos :smokin

Rudy Gay already a JB member?
Wearing Jordans doesn't mean you are apart of JB 
laugh.gif
 He's most likely waiting on Nike to send him new Raptors PE's.

Beasley, and Derrick Williams been bringing out the heat this year. 
pimp.gif

The cracking on those IVs is ridiculous tho. Cmon JB

Did willson chandler throw down that dunk??

I wouldn't be suprised if those IV's are from the CDP. Beas said in a interview with NiceKicks he's been wearing the same shoe size since he was 13 so..just my guess if not :smh: I want some 8's this year.

Derrick Williams just got a shipment of shoes in PLUS a dope 94-95 Twolves Lebron iD. WE NEED THESE ADIDAS!

Can't believe Derozan is playing in the 1s. I know they probably get custom insoles n what not but they two times I've ever tried to play ball in 1s it felt like there was nothing between my foot n the ground whenever I came down

Can't believe Derozan is playing in the 1s. I know they probably get custom insoles n what not but they two times I've ever tried to play ball in 1s it felt like there was nothing between my foot n the ground whenever I came down

Same here

LeBron X's

LeBron James wearing "Miami Heat Home" LeBron X (10)

Eric Bledsoe wearing black/red LeBron X

Dejuan Blair wearing black / Carbon LeBron X

Draymond Green wearing "Canary" LeBron X

Drayond Green wearing "Dunkman / Duckman" LeBron X

Thabo Sefolosha wearing black / Carbon LeBron X

Paul Millsap wearing Nike ID LeBron X

Marvin Williams wearing Nike ID LeBron X

DeMarre Carroll wearing Nike ID LeBron X

Terrence Ross wearing Nike ID LeBron X

DeMar DeRozan wearing Nike ID LeBron X

Last edited:
I'm at tad surprised at Thabo Sefalosha wearing LeBrons especially since he's wearing lighter models in recent years.

To dude asking about how players rock different shoes each night: has to be because they wear custom orthos. Basically there is no break in when you have an insole already molded to your foot. I have a pair due to chronic foot problems and you just take out the insole the shoes come with and put yours in and you are good to go!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom