[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a Heat hater but as a fan of the game of basketball I want Lebron to accept the challenge and step up.

Dude has me yelling at my TV.

I hate seeing great players fold.

Last edited:
*patiently waiting for lebron to run around some screens just to make diaw chase him* :lol:

heat offense going stale again, playing right into the hands of the spurs. offense was way more fluid in the 1st quarter

Wade better get that cape out. LeBron has checked out 
laugh.gif

This dude DUNCAN = Greatest Player of the decade! Man, dude is out here old as hell and BEASTING!!! Much props to him.

Also props to Diaw coming out of nowhere and ballin. This Spurs team is playing great ball right now.

regardless if the Spurs/Miami win this series, this is why I said the Spurs would've roasted Miami last year if they didn't collapse vs OKC

Yall acting like the spurs are playing perfect Tim Duncan is the only person on there team doing something really. Dude didn't rest the whole first half and they ran the offense threw him the whole first half.

LeBron and Wade will get it together in the 2nd half. I really doubt we will continue to see this from them in the 2nd half specially in a elimination game....
Spurs better just be prepared for it....

With that said......

GO SPURS GO

Game over imo, I just don't see miami's weak *** making a comeback. I really wanted to see a game 7 after they lost game 5 but oh well

chalmers, battier, manu and tiago kept the heat in it.

on another note, jalen is so horrible :x

Last edited:
Diaw personally shutting down LeBron dude. Wow. Im so pissed and disappointed in him right now. I expected a much better showing. Smh man. Dude better go Video Game James if he wants to win.

Back
Top Bottom