[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Halfway there, we need to finish it out

We need green, Neal and Parker to step up this second half
Manu who knows :rolleyes

couple adjustments in the second half the heat should consider:

the heat should go under the screens on parker at this point. when they go over and double and don't apply enough pressure parker is carving them up. if he beats you shooting 20 footers, so be it.

go back to running the sets they were in the 1st quarter. more ball movement and off ball movement is a good thing.

push the break at every opportunity.

spurs:

keep feeding duncan
keep packing the paint and dare bron and wade to shoot.
more neal less ginobili
no splitter

...and that's a GOOD thing. 

imagine what this game will look like in the second half if everyone else starts dropping buckets, which the numbers suggest they will. 

but numbers also state duncan will start missing so who knows lol

BGeyjdGCMAAHgTk.jpg

Have fun in Charlotte batty boy

Yall acting like the spurs are playing perfect Tim Duncan is the only person on there team doing something really. Dude didn't rest the whole first half and they ran the offense threw him the whole first half.

...and that's a GOOD thing. 

imagine what this game will look like in the second half if everyone else starts dropping buckets, which the numbers suggest they will. 

kawhi been solid as well, but he been quietly doing this the whole series.

tony hasnt even looked for his shot yet, manu playing drunk off his ***.

gut check time for lebron. no excuses for not scoring with diaw on him. it's like he has no confidence in his shot and just trying to barrel in there. trust your shot.

This dude DUNCAN = Greatest Player of the decade! Man, dude is out here old as hell and BEASTING!!! Much props to him.

Also props to Diaw coming out of nowhere and ballin. This Spurs team is playing great ball right now.
No he is not. Kobe is period. Duncan is just sonning this simp you love rooting for.

Game over imo, I just don't see miami's weak *** making a comeback. I really wanted to see a game 7 after they lost game 5 but oh well

I think they will come out fired up in the 2nd half. They did the same thing against the Pacers, looked super dejected and then came out on fire and were turned up.

If Lebron just plays angry they will win this game easily.

Real talk Manu and Splitter do not need to see the court in the 2nd half.

Parker needs to step up, but he's limited I understand.

Leonard. Beautiful. More, more more.

Neal, Green, blotch out the sun in 2nd half.

This dude DUNCAN = Greatest Player of the decade! Man, dude is out here old as hell and BEASTING!!! Much props to him.

Also props to Diaw coming out of nowhere and ballin. This Spurs team is playing great ball right now.

No he is not. Kobe is period. Duncan is just sonning this simp you love rooting for.

Shout to Kobe leading Steve Nash and Dwight Howard to the 8th seed.

But back to the Finals

I think they will come out fired up in the 2nd half. They did the same thing against the Pacers, looked super dejected and then came out on fire and were turned up.

If Lebron just plays angry they will win this game easily.
The Spurs aren't the Pacers homie.

As long as they keep feeding Duncan, the Heat are in serious trouble. They double down and those 2's will become 3's.

Back
Top Bottom