[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He just wouldn't take manu the **** out he ******g game. He shouldn't have played since mid 3rd quarter.

Ginobili got fouled but dude walked, you guys need to relax.
Relax? We can't do ish about it anyway 
laugh.gif
. They guy got fouled before he walked end of story. The Heat still won the game so it is what it is.

Manu got raked man :smh:, don't talk about traveling they all travel but that foul shoulda been called.

That no call might live in infamy like the hue hollins 3 pt foul call against Scottie pippen :smh:

Those two calls aren't fouls to me. I like the referee letting the players decide the game. If it was the other way around and the Heat got the calls people would have been crying.

Everyone should direct their anger at Popvich for even having Manu in the basketball game in the 4th quarter and overtime.

I don't know if spurs can come back n play good again to beat the heat. That was their best chance. I cannot deal with manu! I'm done. I will never support dude again. Way too many stupid plays n I don't care if he scores 82 pts next game I can't

i dont get how you take out duncan and (in the past hibbert)

you dont take out derek jeter for defensive purposes in the 9th, you're not taking miguel cabrera bc the pitcher is a righty, you're not taking out peyton manning bc there gonna blitz and you want a mobile QB

doesnt make sense

i'm rooting for the spurs, but they have no one to blame, but themselves.

they had this one in the bag. tim duncan/tony parker did not score for the majority of the fourth.

ray allen and that queen chris bosh came thru in the clutch.

duncan is hurt. spurs are done.

Game 7 is going to be great, s/o to bron for the good late 2nd half performance. His haters wont sleep for the next 2 days lol

Back
Top Bottom