[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He just wouldn't take manu the **** out he ******g game. He shouldn't have played since mid 3rd quarter.
That's not why you loss. Giving up TWO key rebounds is why you loss. Taking Duncan out is why you loss. I see why the Spurs never repeated as champions. Duncan is great but your coach is a damn fool.

Last edited:
The fix was in we didn't see when Manu and kawi missed those Freethrows the ref thru his invisible shoe at the ball

I'm just scratching my head on why they didn't foul after lebrons missed 3. I don't mind Duncan on the bench but damn no foul

POP and MANU blew the series :smh:. Don't be surprised if game 7 is a blowout for the heat. Spurs emptied the tank for game 6 and Pop blew it for them :smh:

Still don't understand how you don't call timeout to get your point guard in with 10 seconds remaining...

i'd live with manu attacking ray to the paint if he gets that call
tony was spent

in the end manu was worse than wade

Last edited:
Before the Finals started, I predicted that Miami would win in 7 if the Spurs didn't win in 5. On Thursday, it will happen. I'm not even going to tune in. :lol:

Absolutely amazing game.

Bron carried the Heat for most of the 4th, then had some huge miscues that looked like it sealed the victory for the Spurs.

Then he hit a 3; then Allen had that clutch 3 to force OT.

Bosh was huge in the 4th and OT.

Wade and Manu trying to one-up each other to see who could throw the game for their team.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I had the Spurs in 6, and that didn't happen. I don't see how the Heat won't pull this out on Thursday. The Heat got this on Thursday.

Great friggin Game.

I wanted the Spurs to win but I don't even care, that game just transcended everything right there.. pure BASKETBALL

iStock_000001823838Medium1-basketball.jpg

And regardless of what happens in Game 7.. and if you know my post history, you'd know that as a Wizards fan this is hard for me to say ever since the "crab dribble incident" 6 years ago, BUT

I will no longer participate in any Lebron slander. That man went hard today. Respect :pimp:

MANU made some of the WORST TURNOVERS I'VE EVER SEEN IN NBA HISTORY! He's too damn wild in situations like this!

Back
Top Bottom