[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like this needs to be said. Prior to Wade coming back in late in the 4th quarter the Heat's offense was rolling and LeBron was putting on his Video Game James show on. Once Wade came in son wasn't passing the ball and started jacking up terrible shots, eventually letting the Spurs take the lead and almost letting them take the trophy. If it wasn't for Spo subbing Wade back in I think the Heat would've taken Game 6 with no OT.

Not as much spacing and I think Bron doesnt wanna step on his best friends toes lol

I love basketball, and I appreciate greatness, its just hard to appreciate when the outcome doesnt work out in your favor, just like it was hard for you to watch game 1 lol
Lol exactly but this is the reason I don't rub **** in people's faces I know how that **** feels losing a close game.

Legit for like 30 minutes after the game I was just pissed, thinking like damn timmy was 30 seconds away, if ray missed that shot, if kawhi hit that ft, but then I just accepted it and now its insane how much better I feel. Plus, looking at the stats, aint no way this game should have been close, mia should have blown them out, SA doesnt run on emotion, and I think they rebound well for game 7. Im worried for Kawhi tho, thats tough on a 20 year old, if he and danny green bounce back I think they pull it off, if not, its gonna be a great game 7.

They definitely were out.

So many mistakes by the Spurs in that play.

-no Duncan
-two players go out to defend Lebron's 3 :smh:
-manu flopping which prevented everyone from getting to allen quick
-Danny green leaving allen...Green kept leaving Miller open as well all game
-not fouling bosh after the rebound ...this one is kinda hard but still

:smh:

hack a james or hack a wade would have probably won them the game as well

maybe they will do it in game 7 if it is close

Last edited:
Legit for like 30 minutes after the game I was just pissed, thinking like damn timmy was 30 seconds away, if ray missed that shot, if kawhi hit that ft, but then I just accepted it and now its insane how much better I feel. Plus, looking at the stats, aint no way this game should have been close, mia should have blown them out, SA doesnt run on emotion, and I think they rebound well for game 7. Im worried for Kawhi tho, thats tough on a 20 year old, if he and danny green bounce back I think they pull it off, if not, its gonna be a great game 7.
No doubt they can pull it off. But this was the game timmy was suppose to win it. A great game dude was gonna have his 5th ring with his game being the reason they won it his legacy as the best pf would have been set. But lebron pretty much snatched it away I don't see him having another game like that. It could happen but I just don't see it. Myself I'm hoping for a heat blowout cause my heart wouldn't be able to take another game like that

I feel like this needs to be said. Prior to Wade coming back in late in the 4th quarter the Heat's offense was rolling and LeBron was putting on his Video Game James show on. Once Wade came in son wasn't passing the ball and started jacking up terrible shots, eventually letting the Spurs take the lead and almost letting them take the trophy. If it wasn't for Spo subbing Wade back in I think the Heat would've taken Game 6 with no OT.
He's completely useless most of the time if he can't get to the rim off the bounce cause Pop isn't respecting his jumper, almost like he's Rondo, and he isn't making them pay consistently.

That game was yanked under there feet. I see the spurs running off of pure redemption. Ginobli for the screw ups, Leonard for the missed free throw, green for being locked down the majority of the game, tony...well because Tony Parker is crazy every game and Timmy will be Timmy. The heat playing a finals game 7 at home, that type of pressure is insane. And the way the heat have been playing....it's not looking good

Can you just shut up.

I swear to god you're the troll that's cursing the Spurs.

Just shut your mouth.

No doubt they can pull it off. But this was the game timmy was suppose to win it. A great game dude was gonna have his 5th ring with his game being the reason they won it his legacy as the best pf would have been set. But lebron pretty much snatched it away I don't see him having another game like that. It could happen but I just don't see it. Myself I'm hoping for a heat blowout cause my heart wouldn't be able to take another game like that

I mean, he coulda pulled a lebron in 2011 and he still woulda easily been the best pf of all time. I dont see him having another game like that either, but hopefully a solid 18 and 11 or around that, parker has to show up and ginobili is just smh. I couldnt take that **** either, I was posting before the game was over, saying **** like "I just want this to be over and I dont want to watch anymore." lol

:lol: It's past your bed time

Just stop posting, STOP.

Post when the finals is over, everything you say, all the messages you PM to random dudes around here.

You are a troll.

Just wait till Friday to celebrate or forever be gone because everything that comes out your mouth turns to ****

I mentioned this too, when wade came back Miami momentum just stopped, they were struggling for every point

Just stop posting, STOP.

Post when the finals is over, everything you say, all the messages you PM to random dudes around here.

You are a troll.

Just wait till Friday to celebrate or forever be gone because everything that comes out your mouth turns to ****

Wait you're not a mod :nerd: and your telling me that I can't post? Regardless of what happens we saw a good game of basketball and we will see an even better game 7. Those who appreciate this sport knows that we were in for a treat tonight and if I talk ish is because I have supreme confidence in this team and their abilities. Why are you so upset about what I have to say about this series? Are you playing in this series? No? You're posting your opinions on a forum like me? Yeah. Alright, then shut your mouth

I mean, he coulda pulled a lebron in 2011 and he still woulda easily been the best pf of all time. I dont see him having another game like that either, but hopefully a solid 18 and 11 or around that, parker has to show up and ginobili is just smh. I couldnt take that **** either, I was posting before the game was over, saying **** like "I just want this to be over and I dont want to watch anymore." lol
Thursday cannot come any faster tho my dude its gonna be a long wait lol

We better pull this **** out Thursday we better not have this great comeback then choke it all away in game 7.

This series going to Miami now :smh:

Pains for me to say that but they have the momentum now

Okay like it was the refs that made the shots to send it to OT lol. Or that missed the FTs to put make it a 2 possession game.

But yeah. I hope that we can come out with INTENSE energy and effort and just wreck havoc. But Bron has to get it going from the tip. Wade too. I can only hope.

I'd be willing to bet Crawford called more calls against the Heat than in their favor. Of course, he reffed, and the Heat won so it'll just add to people's stupid speculations about him and rigging

Last edited:
There were some ridiculous calls against the Heat, off the top of my head:

A clear offensive foul by Splitter on Battier that was called as a blocking foul.
A fastbreak and-one by Kawhi Leonard and a foul on LeBron but LeBron didn't do a damn thing.
Mike Miller grabbing an offensive rebound over Tim Duncan being called as a foul on Miller even though he didn't do anything illegal whatsoever.
LeBron battling for position against Tony Parker on the post being called as an offensive foul on LeBron, cheating the Heat out of a mismatch and potentially great offensive posession. It wasn't that physical, but the physicality that was present was equal between the two. A no call as a minimum.
Manu elbowing LeBron in the throat should've been a flagrant.

FIXED / RIGGED everybody know the heat will win game 7 also thoes "2 time champion" lebron lows put the stamp on it
this heat win will benefit NIKE and NBA heat merchandise thats the reason why also JOEY CRAWFORD came off the bench, coached, and reffed

View media item 459904

Adidas makes all the NBA stuff

Nike makes this stuff in advanced so its ready just in case, just like the MVP 8s

What the hell is TMac looking at?
scouting the arena for JOs and watching the play at the same time
pimp.gif
 only tmac

There were some ridiculous calls against the Heat, off the top of my head:

A clear offensive foul by Splitter on Battier that was called as a blocking foul.
A fastbreak and-one by Kawhi Leonard and a foul on LeBron but LeBron didn't do a damn thing.
Mike Miller grabbing an offensive rebound over Tim Duncan being called as a foul on Miller even though he didn't do anything illegal whatsoever.
LeBron battling for position against Tony Parker on the post being called as an offensive foul on LeBron, cheating the Heat out of a mismatch and potentially great offensive posession. It wasn't that physical, but the physicality that was present was equal between the two. A no call as a minimum.
Manu elbowing LeBron in the throat should've been a flagrant.
Don't forget the Duncan clear out of bosh that gave manu a wide open lay up

Back
Top Bottom