[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So yall complaining saying ray fouled him before that and he was fouling him while he was running up the court? That call would just work in the heats favor anyways dead ball with the spurs having no timeouts and having to inbound with the heat setting there defense. Ray got ball when he went up and striped it get over it move on to. Game 7 stop trying to give your mind reasons to think the spurs got robbed on this game when they didn't. There's still a whole other game.

expect game 7 to look like boston VS LA a few years ago, when It was just a sloopy game and piss poor shooting

"For all those guys who left, make sure you don't come to Game 7," center Chris Bosh deadpanned before the team's practice session Wednesday. "We only want the guys who are going to stay in the building for the whole game. You never give up. People gave up on us. They can stay where they are and watch the game at home."
who the hell does chris bosh think he is
Props to him for calling those dumb ***** out. Those ****** don't deserve any type of sympathy.

Still wtf does he think he is? Fool come up with a couple big plays n is smelling himself

It's people like you that make people hate LeBron so much. It's not even really him anymore. The kid has beastly talent but his *** *** fans are annoying. Why do you care so much if people don't like the man? Are you his mom?

Because don't it seem a little odd to go out of your way to talk about somebody you hate???

I'm almost 27. I've seen a lot of players come and go. Fav players penny, lebron, t mac in nba, Vick and deion in football and griffey in baseball..

I talk about all of those players a lot because I am a fan of them..

I hate players like Grant hill for messing up my team (magic), i also hate all duke players, peyton manning, russ westbrook, kg, etc.. The list goes on...

I would not go into an NBA thread and talk about somebody I hate so much. Why waste your time? IF I hate somebody I just don't waste the time in my life to type essays online or argue about them in person. Yes I wish them to do bad but I'm not gonna be on a sneaker forum wasting hundreds or thousands of posts talking about players I hate..

And it's so obvious because I can name 15 posters in this thread off the top of my head that post in the NBA thread and all they do is pop up when lebron does something bad/wrong in a game...

Talk about your favorite players. Thats the normal thing to do.... Being a "Player Hater" shows how lame people's lives are and show the lack of vagina most of you probably get in the real world off niketalk...

Let's see who makes the first replying implying im captain save a bron or a penis rider or whatever...

How another man can get this emotional about another man is disturbing.

How another man can get this emotional about another man is disturbing.
Right......... 
roll.gif

It's all good Bro heart break hurts

How is durantula heart by this loss? Isn't he a kd/okc fan? I don't get why he is more heartbroken over a spurs loss than his favorite player and team losing 4 straight in the finals last year.

How is durantula heart by this loss? Isn't he a kd/okc fan? I don't get why he is more heartbroken over a spurs loss than his favorite player and team losing 4 straight in the finals last year.

Lol dudes name is durantula but his avi is harden ish doesnt add up

Let me clear this up, I had other sn's, they got banned, I heard durantula on sportsnation, found it funny, made it my sn. My favorite team is the Rockets. I am a heat hater.

I don't understand how a Rockets fan could be a Heat hater. Like there is no history there. I'm honestly curious as to why. 

I don't understand how a Rockets fan could be a Heat hater. Like there is no history there. I'm honestly curious as to why. 

I live in Miami, I've always rooted against miami teams since i was like 4. Since I rooted against them I chose my favorite teams as a kid,and at the time stevey franchise was cookin, he got traded but tmac took his spot, and I stuck with them. It's weird, but I aint changing :lol:

Last edited:
I live in Miami, I've always rooted against miami teams since i was like 4. Since I rooted against them I chose my favorite teams as a kid,and at the time stevey franchise was cookin, he got traded but tmac took his spot, and I stuck with them. It's weird, but I aint changing
laugh.gif
Francis was never cooking lol, he is one of the most overrated players of all time

I live in Miami, I've always rooted against miami teams since i was like 4. Since I rooted against them I chose my favorite teams as a kid,and at the time stevey franchise was cookin, he got traded but tmac took his spot, and I stuck with them. It's weird, but I aint changing :lol:

Steve Francis indeed used to cook..

Run Emeril right out the kitchen...

It all comes back to Kawhi Leonards missed FT.

if it werent for manu's piss poor play, we'd be talking about kawhi and nick anderson in the same sentence. still cant believe manu laid such a big turd, john starks somewhere shaking his head :smh:

in the end, there were a lot of mistakes from the spurs, not just one. kawhi played probably the best gm of his life, too.

Last edited:
Francis was never cooking lol, he is one of the most overrated players of all time

Cool, I was like 6 or 7

Im gonna be on the road to Vegas during game 7. We're leaving at exactly 6 sharp.
My friends arent budging. They dont care about basketball. :smh: :frown:

I cant believe im gonna be sitting in the car for the entire game. |I

UGHHHH

Back
Top Bottom