[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Such a beautiful irony
laugh.gif
You would know wouldn't you son? 
wink.gif

Heat only beat OKC last year because it was a shortened season and Scott Brook is an idiot coach. This guy never made adjustment in that series. He basically let Lebron post up whenever he want and do whatever he like to the Thunder defense. You see how coach PoP are handling these Heat with less talent and youth. Pack the paint and make Lebron or Wade shoot jumper. On offense, push the ball with Parker and make the Heat have a taste of their own medicine and then switch it up with Duncan and surprise them down low, etc. Scott Brook is an incompetent coach. He let Harden run iso and pick and roll 90% of time last year Finals and make Durant compete with Westbrook to see whos the better spot up shooter lol. :lol: You won't beat the Heat like that. No wonder they got beat 4-1.

With the exception of last night mistake by coach Pop by taking out Duncan and not let Tony take the game winning shot in regulation. He has done a great job. Manu effed it up and one of the three Spurs Kwahi, Green, Diaw should have fouled Bosh in that last 10 second after the Bosh rebound when they were up 3.

Im telling ya. Coach Pop is a tremendously poise and smart coach. He knew he over coached last night, messed it up in late game and he will get his players ready for game 7. Yesterday was the closest thing I have ever seen a team come that close to winning a championship and then just let it slip away. All the SPurs player are mad right now and they will use that motivation and come out with a vengeance in game 7.

If the Heat think they got game 7 wrapped up. They're dead wrong. Prepare for a war tomorrow.

With all that being said. I probably won't be watching because all the anticipation and stress would be too much for me :lol:.

My iPhone 4S is only 3G :smh:
Stupid verizon...

Ive been researching portable tvs all day... but i cant find anything with built in cable... i know thats stupid, but im desperate. Im looking for a miracle. :smh:

Ive watched every damn game these playoffs. Cant believe im gonna miss the most important one smh :smh:
I mean 3g will work but it might be blurry and laggy

Has Timmy taken a shot from the free throw area either off a pick and pop or just in general at all?

The same people slurpin up lebron will be the first to condemn him when the heat lose. SA will play with a lot of heart tomorrow because they know, the whole world knows what was taken from them. Game 7 will show you who the real best team in the NBA is

P.S. it's not the heat

Spurs are shook like when derek fisher dropped that 0.4 sec buzzer beater on them, 28 seconds away from a championship and spurs choked and had to put that champagne back in the fridge. Heat have all the momentum after that win. I think it will be close but Miami will pull away during the 3rd.

Heat only beat OKC last year because it was a shortened season and Scott Brook is an idiot coach. This guy never made adjustment in that series. He basically let Lebron post up whenever he want and do whatever he like to the Thunder defense. You see how coach PoP are handling these Heat with less talent and youth. Pack the paint and make Lebron or Wade shoot jumper. On offense, push the ball with Parker and make the Heat have a taste of their own medicine and then switch it up with Duncan and surprise them down low, etc. Scott Brook is an incompetent coach. He let Harden run iso and pick and roll 90% of time last year Finals and make Durant compete with Westbrook to see whos the better spot up shooter lol. :lol: You won't beat the Heat like that. No wonder they got beat 4-1.

With the exception of last night mistake by coach Pop by taking out Duncan and not let Tony take the game winning shot in regulation. He has done a great job. Manu effed it up and one of the three Spurs Kwahi, Green, Diaw should have fouled Bosh in that last 10 second after the Bosh rebound when they were up 3.

Im telling ya. Coach Pop is a tremendously poise and smart coach. He knew he over coached last night, messed it up in late game and he will get his players ready for game 7. Yesterday was the closest thing I have ever seen a team come that close to winning a championship and then just let it slip away. All the SPurs player are mad right now and they will use that motivation and come out with a vengeance in game 7.

If the Heat think they got game 7 wrapped up. They're dead wrong. Prepare for a war tomorrow.

With all that being said. I probably won't be watching because all the anticipation and stress would be too much for me :lol:.
So if the Kobe and his Lakers won the title last year and Kobe got his 6th ring would you be saying that your Lakers only won the title cause it was a shortened season. FOH you know damn well you'd be prasing him and wouldn't regard the shortened season at all. Heat won the title fair last year don't dis credit something like that it's stupid.

Last edited:

Heat beat the Thunder because OKC was a jump shooting team with no post player that could make easy baskets plus harden disappeared. Post season was still same amount of games, last year seemed harder since they were playing like 4-5 games a week during the shortened regular season.

Last edited:
I don't know where this thread is currently at. Probably still hating Lebron but that's why I wanted to stop by and drop a comment.

I was just thinking... the more you guys hate Lebron and continue to discredit the immense amount of talent and greatness he possesses, makes everything he does that much more impressive. No one has ever had to deal with you ******** like Lebron has. Everyone has held him to a standard that can't be met and thsts just unfortunate. The funniest part of it is, since no one has had to deal with the hatred like Lebron you guys are actually contributing to his greatness. Cause all he does is continue to get better and continue to succeed.

Lebron is pushing 30 dawg. You're telling me he's going to win 4 5 more rings? Lebron is peaked.

This is the Heat last chance dawg. If they don't win at least 2 out of 3 it would be shame on them. Beside no team have make the Finals 4 times in a row for a long time. This is the Heat third consecutive Finals. Like the 2011 Lakers. Their players would probably be depleted after this season.

Lebron better win this ring if he's trying to win 5 or 6 for his career

I see the first half being slow and somewhat sloppy from both sides. The game won't really start until the 3rd quarter.

Spurs are shook like when derek fisher dropped that 0.4 sec buzzer beater on them, 28 seconds away from a championship and spurs choked and had to put that champagne back in the fridge. Heat have all the momentum after that win. I think it will be close but Miami will pull away during the 3rd.

Even though the spurs had that gut-wrenching loss, they get to play another day. Tomorrow to be exact. Who do you think has more pressure on them? The spurs, having to duplicate success that they've already shown they are more than capable of doing by playing solid this whole series OR the defending champions playing ANOTHER elimination game (their third one this playoff series) on their home floor KNOWING that their was no type of gameplan they instilled to win game 6 at all. What do they do game 7? I mean now the spread sheet is out on wade/lebron sharing the court, spo has to make huge adjustments. Smh, don't be surprised if American Airlines starts booing the heat tomorrow when they lose. I mean its clear to see the heat have some of the worse fans in the NBA lol

Last edited:
Your the biggest troll ever. You just said lebron has peaked. That's hilarious so the dude has peaked even those his numbers keep going up year after year. Your right next year he's gonna be on the decline at 29 years old. You see how stupid that sounds?

Heat beat the Thunder because OKC was a jump shooting team with no post player that could make easy baskets plus harden disappeared.

Durant could post up. You just got to get him in the right position. Harden was incorrectly used on offense. Same with Durant.

And on defense. They did it wrong last year. Look at the Spurs this year Finals. They pack the paint and dare Wade, Lebron to shoot jumper. Scott Brook was being an idiot and never made adjustment. He practically let Lebron play so freely and post up whenever he like. Guarantee you if you give Pop OKC talents he would have make it at least a 6 or 7 games. I wouldn't know who win but it wouldnt be 4-1 easy.

Lol Lebron was let loose last year Finals. Scott Brook was welcoming Lebron into the post area near the basket lol. What an idiot.

Last edited:
Jordan won his first ring at 28... and won 5 more after that. Lol. So LeBron's age I don't think has anything to do with his future success/chances of winning more rings.

And by no means am I saying LeBron will win 5 more if they win tomorrow of that they're going to be in the Finals every year after this.
Just puttin it in perspective that because he's almost 30 doesn't mean he's automatically out of chances to win more rings

Last edited:
Even though the spurs had that gut-wrenching loss, they get to play another day. Tomorrow to be exact. Who do you think has more pressure on them? The spurs, having to duplicate success that they've already shown they are more than capable of doing by playing solid this whole series OR the defending champions playing ANOTHER elimination game (their third one this playoff series) on their home floor KNOWING that their was no type of gameplan they instilled to win game 6 at all. What do they do game 7? I mean now the spread sheet is out on wade/lebron sharing the court, spo has to make huge adjustments. Smh, don't be surprised if American Airlines starts booing the heat tomorrow when they lose. I mean its clear to see the heat have some of the worse fans in the NBA lol

both teams have the same amount of pressure to me, its game 7! Losing by 30 is better than the way the Spurs lost last night. Spurs players may say they are over it, but it will linger in their minds "what if". Up 5 points in the 4 qtr with 28 seconds left. That's a choke job. I've played bball in high school and in rec leagues when I was in college. Had a fair share of blow out games, I don't remember any of those but the game were we lost at the buzzer after being up in a close game. That game is burned into my memory and that's just for some dumb rec league, can you imagine these professionals that play bball for a living? It must burn their souls!

So if the Kobe and his Lakers won the title last year and Kobe got his 6th ring would you be saying that your Lakers only won the title cause it was a shortened season. FOH you know damn well you'd be prasing him and wouldn't regard the shortened season at all. Heat won the title fair last year don't dis credit something like that it's stupid.

No i would call it a shortened season ring. There's no pride in that.

Also you see how tough the West is compare to the East dawg? With the exception of Boston. The Heat practically coasted through the playoff last and year before that. Yall would have been pounded if yall are on the West.

^ the west has regular season talent but most of those teams won't do **** in the playoffs. Only real threats in the west are OKC, SPURS and GRIZZLIES.

Your the biggest troll ever. You just said lebron has peaked. That's hilarious so the dude has peaked even those his numbers keep going up year after year. Your right next year he's gonna be on the decline at 29 years old. You see how stupid that sounds?

I said he peaked THIS year. PUT YOUR READING GLASS ON DUDE. You think he will get better after this year and year after that? Again and again? lmao The Heat will be even better after this year? LMAO

I'm right. You're probably about 20 years old and don't know **** about basketball.

Keep collect your fruity Lebron and wear your skinny jeans. Leave the basketball talk for grown up please.

Lmao i said Lebron peaked this year and you said his number keep going up year after year. Well no s***. A few years ago Lebron was entering his prime. So no **** his number was going up.

After this year Lebron will be what 30? 3 Finals in a row and playing with an aging Wade?

This is your last ride at the chip dog. If the Heat don't trade Wade or Bosh next year yall will not make the Finals and will likely get bounced by Pacers or Knicks.

Lebron better be catching up if he want to pass MJ because he won't win 5 or 6 going 1 for 3 in Finals.

Last edited:
No i would call it a shortened season ring. There's no pride in that.

Also you see how tough the West is compare to the East dawg? With the exception of Boston. The Heat practically coasted through the playoff last and year before that. Yall would have been pounded if yall are on the West.

Lol who would have pounded on us in the west in 2011? Im pretty sure the bulls were favored in a lot of people's eyes that 2011 series where they were the 1 seed and had the deepest bench in the league.

^ the west has regular season talent but most of those teams won't do **** in the playoffs. Only real threats in the west are OKC, SPURS and GRIZZLIES.

When you have that many talented team in a conference. They would have to play each other and eventually beat each other up. OKC had to go through Memphis, GWest have to go through Spurs, so on and so on, etc.

The point is if Miami play on the West. They would have been in for a ride and it won't be as easy like that on the East.

Put a team like OKC, Nuggs, GWest etc on the East and the playoff over there might have been more competitive :lol:

LeBron can still continue to improve, but I don't think he'll have those improvements statistically. There are still things he can get better at in his game.. flaws. He can improve his post game, his shooting, and his FT shooting mainly.

Lol who would have pounded on us in the west in 2011? Im pretty sure the bulls were favored in a lot of people's eyes that 2011 series where they were the 1 seed and had the deepest bench in the league.

What the hell are you talking about dawg? Yall got pounded by the Mavs in 11.

But i wasn't talking about 11 anyway. We're in 2013 dawg.

I said if the Heat were to be in the West. Yall would have been pounded and tested though out the playoff. Unlike the pathetic East conference.

Geez dawg. You have problem with your eyes?

I said he peaked THIS year. PUT YOUR READING GLASS ON DUDE. You think he will get better after this year and year after that? Again and again? lmao The Heat will be even better after this year? LMAO

I'm right. You're probably about 20 years old and don't know **** about basketball.

Keep collect your fruity Lebron and wear your skinny jeans. Leave the basketball talk for grown up please.

Lmao i said Lebron peaked this year and you said his number keep going up year after year. Well no s***. A few years ago Lebron was entering his prime. So no **** his number will go up.

After this year Lebron will be what 30? 3 Finals in a row and playing with an aging Wade?

This is your last ride at the chip dog. If the Heat don't trade Wade or Bosh next year yall will not make the Finals and will likely get bounced by Pacers or Knicks.

Lebron better be catching up if he want to pass MJ because he won't win 5 or 6 going 1 for 3 in Finals.
**** dude the only person here that don't know **** bout basketball is your self. All you ever post is **** bout the heat and LeBron Nd ways to discredit ****. What if lebron works on his post game this summer and comes back with a good post game. There's no way his numbers would go up? ***** dude don't let the hate blind you look at what your watching the guy isn't losing athleticism he's just getting better and better. And he still has things he can work on like his post game. Get the damn hate out your eyes and focus. And for the record I don't wear skinny jeans. And he's not gonna be 30 he's only 28 right now.

I don't know where this thread is currently at. Probably still hating Lebron but that's why I wanted to stop by and drop a comment.

I was just thinking... the more you guys hate Lebron and continue to discredit the immense amount of talent and greatness he possesses, makes everything he does that much more impressive. No one has ever had to deal with you ******** like Lebron has. Everyone has held him to a standard that can't be met and thsts just unfortunate. The funniest part of it is, since no one has had to deal with the hatred like Lebron you guys are actually contributing to his greatness. Cause all he does is continue to get better and continue to succeed.

Lebron is pushing 30 dawg. You're telling me he's going to win 4 5 more rings? Lebron is peaked.

This is the Heat last chance dawg. If they don't win at least 2 out of 3 it would be shame on them. Beside no team have make the Finals 4 times in a row for a long time. This is the Heat third consecutive Finals. Like the 2011 Lakers. Their players would probably be depleted after this season.

Lebron better win this ring if he's trying to win 5 or 6 for his career

This post just made him slightly greater. It adds up, keep going. :smokin

What the hell are you talking about dawg? Yall got pounded by the Mavs in 11.

But i wasn't talking about 11 anyway. We're in 2013 dawg.

I said if the Heat were to be in the West. Yall would have been pounded and tested though out the playoff. Unlike the pathetic East conference.

Geez dawg. You have problem with your eyes?
Did you not say last year and the year before that in your post?

Back
Top Bottom