[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only solace I get from tonight is certain Kobe groupies are butt hurt.

When that jumper went in at 27 seconds ****** hearts dropped.

Hush. Ya'll got one ring. You shouldn't even be able to utter Kobe or Lebron's name :lol:

Exhibit A

you must be butt hurt that a fraud like Wade has more rings than a legit player like dirk

Exhibit B

Dudes more hurt than Spurs fans :lol:

The fact that we're talking about Kobe in every Lebron/Heat related thread in the sports section says something more about Kobe than Dallas' whole organization :lol:

I mean, Dallas WON in 2011, and we talked more about Lebron and the Heat.

It took Dallas SO LONG to get to where they got, and we forgot an hour after it happened. Must hurt.

We were already talking about how Miami would be back for another shot, but nobody talked about how Dallas would repeat. But I guess it doesn't matter, because they came nowhere near a repeat.

And ain't nobody hurt, its just amazing how you find "solace" in Kobe not winning (which is sad cause the man has never done anything to you personally)

We talk about Kobe in every Heat/Lebron thread because his legion are the biggest and most vocal Lebron haters.

And i'm never gonna forget 2011 :D

Its a championship. No matter how much shade you can try to throw it happened and it was awesome :D

I actually like Lebron. A lot to tell you the truth. He has a great game and is one of the few player I feel actually comes back every year with an elevated game.

And a Kobe hater can't point fingers....

Hold on to 2011 tight :lol:
Might be a while

Honestly I dislike the Heat because I didn't like Lebron leaving where he's from but as a fan of the game of basketball I want him to be great but I wanted him to earn it.

I felt he was cheating us out becoming what he could become by teaming up with Wade and Bosh. Well I was wrong. He's run the league for two straight years.

And lettuce be cereal. Neither the Mavs or Lakers are in a good spot right but I'll take my chances with the dudes we got in the front office.

I ain't got no worries. :D

Popovich is apparently off the hook because he was classy tonight. Media can be a joke at times.

I love how when a team loses people start bringing up the injury report, stop making excuses injuries are part of the game. Give the team that won some credit.

injury matters when talking about how a player defended another player

Parker does not play scared just cause a Lebron or a Kobe is gonna guard him. Even prime Kobe when he was a great defender could not keep up with Parker. Leonard was making Lebron look like he had cement shoes and he is slow as hell.

Only d-rose is scared of Lebron :smh: :x

Last edited:

Hush. Ya'll got one ring. You shouldn't even be able to utter Kobe or Lebron's name :lol:

Exhibit A

you must be butt hurt that a fraud like Wade has more rings than a legit player like dirk

Exhibit B

Dudes more hurt than Spurs fans :lol:

The fact that we're talking about Kobe in every Lebron/Heat related thread in the sports section says something more about Kobe than Dallas' whole organization :lol:

I mean, Dallas WON in 2011, and we talked more about Lebron and the Heat.

It took Dallas SO LONG to get to where they got, and we forgot an hour after it happened. Must hurt.

We were already talking about how Miami would be back for another shot, but nobody talked about how Dallas would repeat. But I guess it doesn't matter, because they came nowhere near a repeat.

And ain't nobody hurt, its just amazing how you find "solace" in Kobe not winning (which is sad cause the man has never done anything to you personally)

We talk about Kobe in every Heat/Lebron thread because his legion are the biggest and most vocal Lebron haters.

And i'm never gonna forget 2011 :D

Its a championship. No matter how much shade you can try to throw it happened and it was awesome :D

I actually like Lebron. A lot to tell you the truth. He has a great game and is one of the few player I feel actually comes back every year with an elevated game.

And a Kobe hater can't point fingers....

Hold on to 2011 tight :lol:
Might be a while

Honestly I dislike the Heat because I didn't like Lebron leaving where he's from but as a fan of the game of basketball I want him to be great but I wanted him to earn it.

I felt he was cheating us out becoming what he could become by teaming up with Wade and Bosh. Well I was wrong. He's run the league for two straight years.

And lettuce be cereal. Neither the Mavs or Lakers are in a good spot right but I'll take my chances with the dudes we got in the front office.

I ain't got no worries. :D

Well I can't predict the future so I can't say which franchise will end up ahead.

I mean, we've made better decisions then you guys HISTORICALLY though... :lol:

So I am somewhat looking forward to the future.

But hey, we're both knocked out this year so...

No he's not. Its amazing the reaction across Twitter. This is part of his legacy and it's being overlooked because of his gestures at the end of the game.

No he's not. Its amazing the reaction across Twitter. This is part of his legacy and it's being overlooked because of his gestures at the end of the game.

I've never been so angry at coaching decisions that didn't involve my team in my life.

I love how when a team loses people start bringing up the injury report, stop making excuses injuries are part of the game. Give the team that won some credit.

Parker does not play scared just cause a Lebron or a Kobe is gonna guard him. Even prime Kobe when he was a great defender could not keep up with Parker. Leonard was making Lebron look like he had cement shoes and he is slow as hell.

At this point, D Rose is afraid of a basketball....

I'm still not over his ***** mentality this offseason

Now that's some **** we can agree on.

Dude better come back a monster.

As am I. He was Pat Riley in the 94 Finals in Game 6. I don't know how he stomached the courage to look his team in the eye after the Larry O'Brien trophy slipped through their grasps. They were 29 ticks away and he managed to choke it away.

I've never been so angry at coaching decisions that didn't involve my team in my life.

That was my biggest point. I don't care about lose a game/series here or there, **** happens. But he NEVER gets called out. And I've studied his resume and find lots of holes, but nobody looks at those.

Thats my complaint, he always gets a pass. Hopefully people will start to look just a little deeper and see what I saw. I never meant to look like a blatant hater. Just arguing my point.

Damn..im really thinking alot about this series in retrospect

The Spurs were three points away from another ring. This is likely the end of the era for the Spurs, I see Ginobli and Duncan retiring very soon. And the west is going to only get more competitive from here on out. Manu will NEVER live this one down in San Antonio, he's going to be hated for quite some time. I dont care what anyone says, this series loss was sqaurely on his shoulders.

Stern got his final wish and Lebron is officially the face of the NBA. he's silenced all of his critics and even if Pat Riley breaks up the big three, he'll still put all star caliber pieces around him.

As a Bulls fan, it pains me to face reality that the Heat is going to run the Eastern Conference for at least the next few years, if not the next decade. We're going to remain a early to mid exit playoff caliber team and nothing more.

The Heat are not gonna be running anything for the next decade. Lebron is not going to find 2 other super star buddies after Wade and Bosh. Wade is almost done.
Allen and Battier are IRREPLACEABLE and they are old.

A healthy Bulls team and an added shooter will be a problem for the Heat next year even with a scared d-rose

Damn..im really thinking alot about this series in retrospect

The Spurs were three points away from another ring. This is likely the end of the era for the Spurs, I see Ginobli and Duncan retiring very soon. And the west is going to only get more competitive from here on out. Manu will NEVER live this one down in San Antonio, he's going to be hated for quite some time. I dont care what anyone says, this series loss was sqaurely on his shoulders.

Stern got his final wish and Lebron is officially the face of the NBA. he's silenced all of his critics and even if Pat Riley breaks up the big three, he'll still put all star caliber pieces around him.

As a Bulls fan, it pains me to face reality that the Heat is going to run the Eastern Conference for at least the next few years, if not the next decade. We're going to remain a early to mid exit playoff caliber team and nothing more.

The Heat are not gonna be running anything for the next decade. Lebron is not going to find 2 other super star buddies after Wade and Bosh. Wade is almost done.
Allen and Battier are IRREPLACEABLE and they are old.

A healthy Bulls team and an added shooter will be a problem for the Heat next year even with a scared d-rose

Man I seriously think Lebron is going to opt out and go back to Cleveland with Kyrie and another random star and win one or two more.

I hate that he went to the Heat but if he goes back and gets them a chip all is forgiven.

Now that's some **** we can agree on.

Dude better come back a monster.

Somehow after the game me and my father for on the topic of D Rose, and he feels like he can come back.

I'm not sure if he can or will. His injury seems like it will always plague him mentally, and if it ends up striking back physically, he wont ever be the same.

I have a new respect for Nate Robinson though.

I want D.Rose to prove me wrong. I want to see him go ham.

Taking out Duncan was a dumb move as well. He did not learn from Vogel. He plays his **** lineups for long periods of time just like Vogel.

Thibodeau was impressive with what he had to work with. Did not really make too many questionable moves.

That was my biggest point. I don't care about lose a game/series here or there, **** happens. But he NEVER gets called out. And I've studied his resume and find lots of holes, but nobody looks at those.

Thats my complaint, he always gets a pass. Hopefully people will start to look just a little deeper and see what I saw. I never meant to look like a blatant hater. Just arguing my point.

the same can be said about bellichick

the same can be said about bellichick

Absolutely true.

Taking out Duncan was a dumb move as well. He did not learn from Vogel. He plays his **** lineups for long periods of time just like Vogel.

Thibodeau was impressive with what he had to work with. Did not really make too many questionable moves.

:smh: I was HIGHLY upset during game 6 when Pop took out Duncan. They could have won it all if Duncan was in the post to keep the Heat from getting another board.

Pop has been suspect all damn series.

thibs had like 7 healthy bodies lol
but he is really is a great coach

Wow, the heat is strong in some of you guys :x.

Congrats to the Heat though, definitely one of the better Finals in recent history.

thibs had like 7 healthy bodies lol
but he is really is a great coach

He is a great coach. One of the best.

But these are the types of things that separate him from someone like Phil Jackson.

Phil wouldn't have taken his big (or his superstar) out at a time like that.

Almost every coach does some dumb **** at some point though. Phil Jackson and his love affair with Luke Walton :x

I still can't forget how he made Walton guard Pierce and Leon Powe with no double teaming in 2008 :smh::x

Almost every coach does some dumb **** at some point though. Phil Jackson and his love affair with Luke Walton :x

I still can't forget how he made Walton guard Pierce and Leon Powe with no double teaming in 2008 :smh::x

:smh: 08 was a year I'd like to forget :lol:

Back
Top Bottom