[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kobe is 34 and still produced at a higher level than Wade did at any point during this season. Wade is an old 30 and it shows.

Parker was elite until he hurt his hamstring.

Last edited:
Kobe is 34 and still produced at a higher level than Wade did at any point during this season. Wade is an old 30 and it shows.
Kobe an old 30 as well you can tell by all the fade away jumpers he takes. Difference is Kobe has a mean jumper and can always knock it down. Wade is very streaky

Kobe an old 30 as well you can tell by all the fade away jumpers he takes. 
This does not make sense. 
laugh.gif

Kobe Bryant is 34 years old and came into the NBA in 1996.

Dwyane Wade is 31 and came into the NBA in 2003.

Kobe is supposed to be an "old 30". 

Wow, didn't realize until a minute ago that Tony Parker was scoreless tonight.
eek.gif

Aside from the 4th quarter of Game 1 and Game 5 he was a non-factor this series.

He averaged about 12ppg in this year's Finals I believe.

So much for the Tony Parker is gonna feast rhetoric before the Finals started.

The man responsible for the Lakers success for the last 20+ years died last year.

Fredo got the team :smokin

players come willingly due to location

the current owner is an idiot but so is mark "ill dismantle my championship team for no reason" mark cuban
must hurt knowing that the mavs could probably have taken out this Heat team last year as well as this year by only adding/subtracting shooters to the roster

now they will not even get that chance cause...dallas

Wow, didn't realize until a minute ago that Tony Parker was scoreless tonight.
eek.gif

Aside from the 4th quarter of Game 1 and Game 5 he was a non-factor this series.

It was from Lebron's defense on him.   It just wasn't fair
laugh.gif
   Lebron has a huge size advantage on him.  

Wow, didn't realize until a minute ago that Tony Parker was scoreless tonight. :wow:

he did score. he backed mario chalmers down and hit a few fts, that's all i remember >D

Wow, didn't realize until a minute ago that Tony Parker was scoreless tonight. :wow:

you forgot that parker has been playing with a strained hamstring since the second half of game 4? He was mainly responsible for game 1 and game 2 with all of his dishing and controlling the offense

plus you have to consider that he is a small dude and the spurs have had legit competition/series in the west other than the lakers :x

The man responsible for the Lakers success for the last 20+ years died last year.

Fredo got the team :smokin

players come willingly due to location

the current owner is an idiot but so is mark "ill dismantle my championship team for no reason" mark cuban
must hurt knowing that the mavs could probably have taken out this Heat team last year as well as this year by only adding/subtracting shooters to the roster

now they will not even get that chance cause...dallas

Mark Cuban built the Mavs into everything they are. They haven't had a losing season in 13 years.

Fredo has fired some coaches and that's about it.

The only solace I get from tonight is certain Kobe groupies are butt hurt.

When that jumper went in at 27 seconds ****** hearts dropped.

Hush. Ya'll got one ring. You shouldn't even be able to utter Kobe or Lebron's name :lol:

Exhibit A

The only solace I get from tonight is certain Kobe groupies are butt hurt.

When that jumper went in at 27 seconds ****** hearts dropped.

you must be butt hurt that a fraud like Wade has more rings than a legit player like dirk

Exhibit B

Dudes more hurt than Spurs fans :lol:

The fact that we're talking about Kobe in every Lebron/Heat related thread in the sports section says something more about Kobe than Dallas' whole organization :lol:

I mean, Dallas WON in 2011, and we talked more about Lebron and the Heat.

It took Dallas SO LONG to get to where they got, and we forgot an hour after it happened. Must hurt.

We were already talking about how Miami would be back for another shot, but nobody talked about how Dallas would repeat. But I guess it doesn't matter, because they came nowhere near a repeat.

And ain't nobody hurt, its just amazing how you find "solace" in Kobe not winning (which is sad cause the man has never done anything to you personally)

Last edited:

you forgot that parker has been playing with a strained hamstring since the second half of game 4? He was mainly responsible for game 1 and game 2 with all of his dishing and controlling the offense

plus you have to consider that he is a small dude and the spurs have had legit competition/series in the west other than the lakers :x

I thought I was the only person that remember Tony Parker got hurt. His game is based on speed. When that hammy went so did he.

It was from Lebron's defense on him.   It just wasn't fair :lol:    Lebron has a huge size advantage on him.  

Lebron's defense on him is overrated. Even today, Parker was able to drive at will but there was a big man to contest the shot/foul every time. Sometimes 3 dudes went at Parker trying to block his shot. Bosh's defense on parker when they switched>Lebron's

would be nice to see if a team of Dwight, Cp3, and Harden can become a reality. Parson's as a deadly shooter :x

would probably be too much for stern or the heat

Please don't jinx my squad man. Not to mention what you're proposing is pretty much impossible anyways.

Sweeping the Lakers and grizzlies is having legit competition?

It was from Lebron's defense on him.   It just wasn't fair :lol:    Lebron has a huge size advantage on him.  
He was cooking Lebron in G5/G6 whenever they were matched up 1v1

Last edited:
Lebron's defense on him is overrated. Even today, Parker was able to drive at will but there was a big man to contest the shot/foul every time. Sometimes 3 dudes went at Parker trying to block his shot. Bosh's defense on parker when they switched>Lebron's

True. A lot of what I'm hearing about bron now is overrated. He had a good game though.

Back
Top Bottom