• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy (9).gif

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Fam if CP3 or whoever bailed out Harden like CJ just did Dame no one would even say anything. it's not even a reasonable comparison. like i said i'm cool with the slander but that's not the right comparison to make IMO

Yeah I can agree with that. CJ def bailed him out.

Still though, I saw Harden give minimal defensive energy in the last 6 minutes of both game 5 & 6. Dame was gassed and still impacted the game down the stretch.

CJ came big and they got contributions from a lot of dudes making key plays.

Denver came out with energy and built that big lead then I guess they thought that was it, game was over. They fell asleep.

Jokic was solid but that missed FT was big.
Couldn't cosign all of it since you still in your feelings about that Murray/Ball **** :lol:

But everything else was spot on

GSW bout to get the easiest WCF opponent they’ve had....cmon 3peat

#LeaveKD
Disagree, I think Portland is better than Houston, and KD will be out for a significant chunk of the series. Houston shrinks in the big moments, Portland doesn’t. Portland doesn’t shoot 50 3s a game and turns the ball over 20 times like Houston. Portland is younger, better coached, and has two players in their prime that can get you a bucket instead of one. This could get very interesting.

That lazy pass by Jock itch that led to the Dame 3 was crucial.

Just like St. Pierre’s lazy inbounds that I believe led to a Warriors 3.

Lack of focus at the worst possible times
+1 excellent job by dame of driving, not forcing the shot, passing, relocating and hitting the corner 3.

Yeah I can agree with that.

Still though, I saw Harden give minimal defensive energy in the last 6 minutes of both game 5 & 6.
He was definitely a liability on defense at times and made a bunch of careless turnovers, esp in game 6. I agree with that. I just don't see how it has to do with Dame. Why am I giving him credit when CJ literally ISO'd the last 2 min to win them the game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom