• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a game. If the next game is like this, and Arya died on GoT, it’ll be one of the best Sundays in recent memory.

I know we have our disagreements over Clippers/Lakers but this Arya death is unforgivable :smh::smh::smh:

Clip fans always hate greatness

Reactions: HIM
Warriors in 5 max. Probably a sweep though honestly. Dame will get his though. He goes nuclear in Oakland and against GS.

Nuggets blew it like we did. I don't know which one was worse tho.

Probably them since they were actually up double digits and in control the whole game

Huge win by the blazers. I had a feeling they would come back in the second half. CJ really balled out.

I hate for any player to be injured but the only way for this Western Conference finals to be interesting is if Durant misses the entire series. If not then Warriors in 5 or maybe a sweep.

...yes?

The guy had 5 fouls in 3 quarters as always and they went on and on like he was Dennis Rodman.
The energy he brought during that time was a huge part of their comeback. Played really good defense, hit a big 3, made a really good pass. All during that 5 min you're talking about.

There's a reason why CJ talked about him in his postgame.

This what you said before tho

So in the event that they lose anyway, maybe they shouldn't duck fades and just hoop
I knew you'd be ready for this it got postponed last series but it was just a matter of time
Nuggets had the easiest road to the conference finals. No excuses, they not ready for the big stage.
**** they just as young as the Knicks and shouldn't be but there's no excuse blowing such a lead at home when you have the best home record. Boys finally folded

It hates when bad shooters resort to those shots an inordinate amount of times

Fine it doesnt hate it, but it sure as hell doesnt love the mid range. "Analytics" forces players to take worse shots.

Aint nobody in practice taking step back 30 foot jumpers. As hoopers thats not what we do when we work on our game.

What a game. If the next game is like this, and Arya died on GoT,

giphy (79).gif

That lazy pass by Jock itch that led to the Dame 3 was crucial.

Just like St. Pierre’s lazy inbounds that I believe led to a Warriors 3.

Lack of focus at the worst possible times

That is true, that was a horrible turnover and the late missed free throw hurt too. He could've been better but it didn't help that everyone else was tricking off jumpers all game.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom