• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol if anything I hate how the game is all 3s and lay ups... no mid range whatsoever

Trash

Remember when shooters would actually shoot all over especially mid range??? Now you’re only a shooter by shooting lower % 3’s

Basketball is trash and it’s transitioning into college, high school, pick up

Got bums who have no jumper launching 3s left and right who shouldn’t even be on the court

I’m wet anywhere in the line and got dudes crying for me to shoot 3’s :stoneface: **** outta here and take this bucket dummy

Why must this man attach himself/his opinion/his praise to EVERY other players big moment. Like dog, nobody is checking for you right now. Dude should be at Lebby Jr or Bryce’s AAU tourney or executive producing some bull ****. Let the Blazers and CJ trend. I honestly don’t know if he’s going out sadder by missing the postseason or by spending the postseason being a clout chasing twitter thot.

Lebron does all those things and he still has time to tweet. What did LeBron do to make you so angry at him? He's always commented on other players accomplishments and he's always supportive.

Your LeBron hate is getting weird, bro. Chill out

Lol if anything I hate how the game is all 3s and lay ups... no mid range whatsoever

Trash

Remember when shooters would actually shoot all over especially mid range??? Now you’re only a shooter by shooting lower % 3’s

Got bums who have no jumper launching 3s left and right who shouldn’t even be on the court

I’m wet anywhere in the line and got dudes crying for me to shoot 3’s :stoneface: **** outta here and take this bucket dummy
Lol

Trash

:lol:

Kawhi, KD, CJ, Dame, Beal, Booker, Kyrie, Kemba, PG, CP3, Klay, Bron, Westbrook, Jokic etc all shoot mid range jumpers.

We traded post up for spot up 3s. The mid range jumper isn’t going anywhere

Back
Top Bottom