Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

Kawhi, KD, CJ, Dame, Beal, Booker, Kyrie, Kemba, PG, CP3, Klay, Bron, Westbrook, Jokic etc all shoot mid range jumpers.

We traded post up for spot up 3s. The mid range jumper isn’t going anywhere
You’re naming 1% of the league

But even then outside of kawhi, bron , Westbrook, and maybe klay, those guys launching a ton of 3’s

It’s getting boring in my opinion

IMO CJ couldn't do what Beal did in DC this year. They were on pace to have a bottom 5 record and he got them within 5 games of a ****ing playoff spot at one point.

I'll always love CJ for what he did at Leigh but he wouldn't have taken control of that situation in DC like Beal did
We may never know, but that's probably true. I still like CJ a bit more though.

You’re naming 1% of the league

But even then outside of kawhi, bron , Westbrook, and maybe klay, those guys launching a ton of 3’s

It’s getting boring in my opinion

Your all stars are shooting mid range jumpers. You’re borderline all stars are shooting mid range jumpers. You want to see mike Scott shooting pull ups? You think what derozen does works?

:lol:

Kawhi, KD, CJ, Dame, Beal, Booker, Kyrie, Kemba, PG, CP3, Klay, Bron, Westbrook, Jokic etc all shoot mid range jumpers.

We traded post up for spot up 3s. The mid range jumper isn’t going anywhere
Lettuce be cereal for one second

Everyone just hates the Rockets style of play so much that the whole "analytics" movement gets a bad rep :lol:

I mean I legit saw people cape for Melo as why we didn't win

Portland in 6

Wardell can’t handle the bright lights on his own. He already had his big playoff game. CJ gonna smash his wife and his team this week.

Your posts are always hella hateful and OD but their unnecessariness leaves me rollin every time. Like I am almost convinced you meant “smash his team” on some Oz (HBO series) steez because your posts, especially after ya squad wins, are that over the top :lol: :lol:

Glad Portland won otherwise MAGA would blame Kanter and his religion since he was fasting

Hate it had to be Seth

tumblr_pcnn9v3Jvc1wukmtho4_r1_500.gif

It's pretty hilarious to see bloggers arguing with NBA players on how to hoop

Yeah.

And dude could have kept this to himself.

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 5.17.14 PM.png

What Goldsberry is saying is true, but Lebron wasn't saying analytics have no validity... he just wasn't trying to hear it.

Kirk doesn't want to take into account how analytics are presented to players in the film room at the practice facility and how the media has been known to use them to disparage players and certain coaches.

Nobody grows up honing their game according to analytics (yet) and that may never ever even end up being the case.

Back
Top Bottom