• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk what Stotts is doing. He doubled down on two things that don't work vs GSW. Drop coverage and Kanter. He needs to play Zach Collins more

C358C74F-DE8F-4BC2-8E9D-DAC40386F21B.png

He was being stubborn af in his postgame too. Talking bout 'were they trapping him last series? When he had 33 in a half? Yea we'll look into that'. Even tho Steph was trash the whole series outside of that (another reason hou coulda/shoulda won). Legit one of the dumbest things I've heard a coach say

watch stotts switch his defense up and still get killed
they were still in that ball gm with their star players off. i think that had way more to do with it than anything else. turnovers killed them

“Will his team to victory”...they were winning them series regardless :lol:. Both of them played great. Cut it out.
People really out here thinking KD pulled off some great feat in these last 2 Finals appearances? Really?
It’s hilarious

“But but they lost to Lebron! 3-1!l lead!”

Ahhh they just pulled a 3-1 upset the prior series AGAINST KD

:rofl:

Warriors don't need KD for the Blazers, nobody is picking the Blazers to win this ****. We all hoping they somehow can but nah.

They need KD for the Bucks series, I really think the Bucks can win that without KD playing.

I think the GS lying for KD. Think his achilles is ****ed and he aint coming back

Back
Top Bottom