• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Will his team to victory”...they were winning them series regardless :lol:. Both of them played great. Cut it out.
lmaooo 'will his team to victory'. one series was 4-1 the other was 4-0 :lol:. There's a difference between, 'I'm not letting us lose' and 'bruh, lets hurry up and end this ****, I booked my vacation for tuesday and wifey already trippin, she wanted up to end it in 3'

kawhi willed his team to victory. a warriors win is about as inevitable as tomorrow.

They were still in it with that strategy. Stotts was praying that dame or cj could catch fire

Watched enough warriors games and seen what happens when everyone gets involved

Pdx in a lose/lose situation

That was another stupid thing stotts said. Said it was a 6 point game heading into the 4th but they just got hot. They got hot because you left them wide open and you lost by 20+

When people said Steph is washed.
When people said Steph is not I'm the running for this generations greatest.

He proves that he sacrificed his game to make KD work.

Now that's a real leader that puts teams before stats.

Ain't he like 27 and 1 when KD is out or somethi f ridiculous like that?

Ya bugging about this dudes talent.

No one else finds the notion that we are defending a team with curry, Thompson, green and iggy needing Durant to be hilarious :lol:

Those 4 on their own should be able to win a 7 game series if they even play remotely decent. They lost in 2016 and lost 2 games in 2015 because the beige god curry turned into light skin voshon Lenard two years straight.

Can the bucks raptors start already none of this discussion is new or enlightening

We gonna start talking about if Bron is top 3 all time next right? :lol: this ****ing forum

Back
Top Bottom