• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao people still doubting gsw? come on kd and boogie coming back in a matter of weeks. bucks hasnt proven ****

Bucks ultra elite. They point differential has them up there with the all time bulls. If they fail they fail but i truly doubt it.
Warriors ain't winning this year. I hope people who make the odds feels like the majority feel in here so the odds are great. Going to put some money on it if the payout for warriors losing is good.

June 10th
Lovetohate3000 post: "What did you expect, the Warriors have 12 all stars. SMH"

I like golden state. Steph Curry is my favorite player ever. F yall talking about.
Not believing a team is going to win =hate.
I dislike the bucks and apart from the money I'm putting on it. Would love for the warriors to win.
Y'all must be new around here. I've never hated on the warriors and always root for them

that ain't me. I still don't believe warriors are that good. I've always argued they ain't that far ahead of the field as people say they are. In 2017 they were. In 2019, no way
about to be 4x champs. get outta here boy

They gotta play aminu at the 5
Yea If your 5 can only play drop, he’s unplayable in this matchup. You just will not win conceding several open shots to Steph and Klay every game.

Stotts had done a great job of being prepared in this run. Last night was disappointing

The Warriors are the champs until someone beats them 4 times. (I sound like Magic Johnson with that).

But complacency is the only thing stopping them imo. They’ve had a tendency of taking their foot off the gas. The clippers series is a perfect example. But it looks like they’ve been playing with a chip on their shoulder ever since KD went down. Almost on some “we’re winning it with or without him” type stuff.

Wouldn’t shock me to see Milwaukee or Toronto give them a respectable series, but that’s where it stops.

Our annual superfan that will have to eat crow and disappear after GS loses.

Reactions: HIM
Not sure the point being made or the dude video taping her standing up.

“Fan wears shorts to a basketball game”

I felt there was a “hey, look at me” quality to her ensemble last night. Some other people feel the same way. You didn’t see it that way and plenty of people also agree with you. None of us really know because we’re not in her head.

But I’m realizing that that larger point is that nobody should care much what she wore or why, regardless of whatever comments she’s made in the past.

Another favorite

815A0618-9010-4DCC-8E3D-C82A61189913.gif

As a Warriors fan. I believe that Milwaukee definitely has a chance to match us up well. I just think that their lack of experience under the bright lights and the Warriors confidence in the same situation will result in the Warriors coming out on top. Antetokounmpo will have his numbers, but I just don't trust Brogdon, Middleton, Bledsoe, Mirotic, Hill, Lopez, and Gasol to consistently contribute enough on offense.

Back
Top Bottom