• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like golden state. Steph Curry is my favorite player ever. F yall talking about.
Not believing a team is going to win =hate.
I dislike the bucks and apart from the money I'm putting on it. Would love for the warriors to win.
Y'all must be new around here. I've never hated on the warriors and always root for them

What’s to dislike about the bucks tho? Team plays with a lot of chemistry and is just fun to watch in general

What’s to dislike about the bucks tho? Team plays with a lot of chemistry and is just fun to watch in general
that stat nerds love them and im not a giannis fan. I hate the type of basketball he plays, he just spams a spin move and a eurostep. He also travels like crazy and it's mad annoying
I want to see them fail.i don't hate them tho

Cant fail if your not gonna win against the super team anyways. Unless you actually do win, then everyone was right about them not being that good.

Another favorite

815A0618-9010-4DCC-8E3D-C82A61189913.gif
What about this one?
BleakBlushingHalibut-size_restricted.gif

And this one
giphy.gif

I already called it. It's dislike. Im not mad if they win, the way I would be if it was a player I hate.
Like Lebron or cp3
Sounds like your covering yourself for two outcomes. What I'm getting from you is:

Bucks win: "I predicted they would win, they're Ultra elite."

Warriors win: "I like this team and Curry is my favorite player, so I wanted them to win."

Sounds like your covering yourself for two outcomes. What I'm getting from you is:

Bucks win: "I predicted they would win, they're Ultra elite."

Warriors win: "I like this team and Curry is my favorite player, so I wanted them to win."
bucks probably going to win. I only hope they do cause of my bet ima make.
Bucks are ultra elite tho. Win or lose. Don't need to cover anything. I feel how I feel and I have thought warriors werent winning since the middle of season.

Back
Top Bottom