• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because media members who vote don't understand Steph's overall impact or are biased, got Nike/ Bron in their ear.

Hater.jpg

"Lebron said KD was the difference in this series.."

Why do you need/ consider the opponents opinion in this situation? Never seen anything like it.
Rachel Nichols also a proven liar

Because media members who vote don't understand Steph's overall impact or are biased, got Nike/ Bron in their ear.

Hater.jpg

"Lebron said KD was the difference in this series.."

Why do you need/ consider the opponents opinion in this situation? Never seen anything like it.

Because Rachel Nichols considers everything LeeBron says.

Oh. And I'm going to leave this here.

If KD was playing I could see them dropping one off lack of interest. Him not in the lineup let's Steph and Klay show out. Ball movement back.

Warriors gonna win the title this year and next year even if KD go to NY.

Sure he’s a great player but they’ve done jt without him before and they might have to do it without him again here.

Losing KD just opens up a ton of space to sign depth they clearly need and get Klay extended

why do you guys keep doing this?

im a gay man, what’s the big deal?

Who do you think is the best looking guy in the NBA?

As a straight man, I'd have to go with either Al Horford or Kevin Love.

Also, what do you think of Oubre? A lot of guys in here seem to think he's good looking, but I don't see the hype.

People all ready penciling in the Bucks to make the finals....

1r5o7y.jpg

Is it really that outrageous? Bucks were the better team during the regular season and also have looked better and more consistent during the playoffs. They also have HCA. They should be the favorites.

All that said, I think it will be a competitive series. Bucks in 6.

Who do you think is the best looking guy in the NBA?

As a straight man, I'd have to go with either Al Horford or Kevin Love.

Also, what do you think of Oubre? A lot of guys in here seem to think he's good looking, but I don't see the hype.
the hell is wrong with ya

Oh. And I'm going to leave this here.

If KD was playing I could see them dropping one off lack of interest. Him not in the lineup let's Steph and Klay show out. Ball movement back.

I don't really think this is an indictment against KD, it just forces them to play smarter because they no longer have the luxury of a 7-footer than can get a basket whenever and from wherever he wants. The margin for error becomes smaller and they respond by playing smarter.

I don't really think this is an indictment against KD, it just forces them to play smarter because they no longer have the luxury of a 7-footer than can get a basket whenever and from wherever he wants. The margin for error becomes smaller and they respond by playing smarter.
Comment was not a knock against KD at all. Hope it didn't sound that way. Just from a basketball perspective it is much easier to play defense against a team with a ballstopper verses what the Warriors are w/o KD. Everyone cutting and the ball moving around quickly plus more shots for two of the best shooters in NBA history. KD on the floor by design or not makes Curry and Klay spectators more than aggressors like last night. It's a good problem to have.

Back
Top Bottom