• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he joins KD/LeBron he’s the #2 and that’s still not debatable. If he goes anywhere else, he will be the #1, but never win another title, UNLESS he has a co star good enough to be his 1b.

.............. if you are saying Toronto > GS :rofl:... your dislike for the Warriors and your bias against them is so clear in that.

That was a typo..........it should have read Toronto > Bucks

At least now you are saying "if he joins better players, then he's a #2"........................instead of "he's a #2 at best no matter what"

If he joins KD/LeBron he’s the #2 and that’s still not debatable. If he goes anywhere else, he will be the #1, but never win another title, UNLESS he has a co star good enough to be his 1b.

And also, you can not be taken too seriously if you are saying Toronto > GS :rofl:... your dislike for the Warriors and your bias against them is so clear in that.

He's not a #2 option to Lebron.

That was a typo..........it should have read Toronto > Bucks

At least now you are saying "if he joins better players, then he's a #2"........................instead of "he's a #2 at best no matter what"

I have said from beginning I don’t buy him as a #1 on a championship winning team. Everyone wants to point to 2014, but no, he was not the #1 on that team, nor was he the #2 or 3 on that team.

I like the Raptors > Bucks (corrected from GSW)

3god 3god

Kawhi who can't lead a team to a chip or be a #1guy just......

Scored the 3rd most points in a Series, EVER

Bested by ONLY, Kareem and Michael Jordan.
Oh yea, and they beat the Sixers.
Changed your tune at all on Kawhi, or is he still a 2nd fiddle kind of guy?

In the era these guys play in expect a lot of records of those past greats mention to fall.

Harden just put up numbers similar to MJ and Kobe (if we disregard the percentages) but he don't WIN like MJ and Kobe.

Can Kawhi WIN like those dudes or just going to put up the numbers without the results?

It's hilarious how quick the media is ready to anoint him and others...

26E5FFAF-0512-430E-992D-1D49D5C435B9.png
7C6566D4-6C02-4647-8199-83CD8669BEBE.png
1167B9B1-B850-4323-9CB8-6C2525D52A93.png
chohszmxeaaw0r1-copy.jpg

08-shaq.jpg

05-carmelo.jpg

17-price.jpg

19-isiah.jpg

KL also made the so call king cramp up.

KL is better offensively and defensively than LBJ, no way he is #2.

hyped for the game tonight

I was Klaw to get to the finals but I want greek freak too

:frown:

If his avg so good why don’t have a finals mvp?

Because media members who vote don't understand Steph's overall impact or are biased, got Nike/ Bron in their ear.

Hater.jpg

"Lebron said KD was the difference in this series.."

Why do you need/ consider the opponents opinion in this situation? Never seen anything like it.

Back
Top Bottom