• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no award for that. Y'all Bistephuals something else.
20150214-3pt-stephtrophy5.jpg

this is why steph > magic/bird

A lot of ya'll don't understand what you're seeing. Still seeing basketball from a outdated lens.

Obviously, you didn't read my previous posts if your response is the classic "lolol no FMVPs!"

Some of yall will be on the wrong side of history, just give it time.

Steph ain't no damn MJ of his generation. Bron and KD are his contemporaries and better players than him. Steph changed how the game is played today, no disputing that, but that's where it stops. His resume ain't touching those 2 to this point let alone the all time greats of the past.

Steph ain't no damn MJ of his generation. Bron and KD are his contemporaries and better players than him. Steph changed how the game is played today, no disputing that, but that's where it stops. His resume ain't touching those 2 to this point let alone the all time greats of the past.

Yeah, you didn't read any of the posts.

Up to this point in their careers, bron and him are pretty close in numbers.

I didn't say he was MJ, better or whatever, but in terms of his influence, the accomplishments, and winning, he is the closet parallel to MJ out of any current player.

I dont thibk lebron better than curry and stephs argument looks better to me

Yeah, you didn't read any of the posts.

Up to this point in their careers, bron and him are pretty close in numbers.

I didn't say he was MJ, better or whatever, but in terms of his influence, the accomplishments, and winning, he is the closet parallel to MJ out of any current player.

No he isn't. You said he was the MJ of his generation. He's competing against Bron and KD is on his team. Once MJ got winning he didn't stop and was the undisputed best player on every championship team he was on. That alone disqualifies Steph. He's more Tim Duncan of his generation but with less accolades.

You're also assuming the winning aspect of his career will continue once KD makes an exodus. Issa wrap.

kd and bron had great starts to their career while steph struggled to stay healthy
nobody doing it better than what he's doing the last 5+ years
i put his best years over anybody

once in a lifetime talent :pimp:
GOAT :pimp:

Imagine not even being the best player on your team and being called the MJ of this generation

Ha

No he isn't. You said he was the MJ of his generation. He's competing against Bron and KD is on his team. Once MJ got winning he didn't stop and was the undisputed best player on every championship team he was on. That alone disqualifies Steph. He's more Tim Duncan of his generation but with less accolades.

You're also assuming the winning aspect of his career will continue once KD makes an exodus. Issa wrap.

Key phrase *of this generation.*

I qualified the statement. It's a bit different than saying he's MJ or he's better than MJ.

I agree with the Tim Duncan assessment but Timmy aint influence a generation of hoopers, nor won back to back, have the most wins in the last six years. Everyone is soooo quick to dismiss winning from the equation when critiquing players now..it's wild.

Also, I can make arguments that Steph WAS the best player on every championship team he was on.

Steph resume ain't even touching his own teammates right now

KD was drafted 2 years before Steph to this point so in 12 seasons:
ROTY
10x all star
6x all NBA 1st team
4x scoring champion
League MVP
2x champion
2x Finals MVP

Y'all need to stop.

KD definitely is in Steph's generation as is Bron, he's not better than either so he can't be the MJ of this generation.

Steph resume ain't even touching his own teammates right now

KD was drafted 2 years before Steph to this point so in 12 seasons:
ROTY
10x all star
6x all NBA 1st team
4x scoring champion
League MVP
2x champion
2x Finals MVP

Y'all need to stop.

KD definitely is in Steph's generation as is Bron, he's not better than either so he can't be the MJ of this generation.
lmao without curry KD would be trash get outta here boy

Back
Top Bottom