• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has he REALLY “had issues” with that tho? :lol:. Or is that just all “perception” based on how he looks, where he comes from, his nature, and like Draymond said “pretty jump shot”.

Seen him cook every “physical player” that got under him. The best of the best. In high leverage moments.

He had a bad series in 2016. Don’t really think physicality bothers yo as much as people think compared to the average guard. He gets held on screens. That’s probably the part where it could hinder. But dudes like Reggie Miller were frailer and able to withstand that too.

Fax. Reggie was built like Groot with a jump shot and destroyed defenders in that physical 90s era.

Reggie makes Gumby look like a crossfit body builder yet steph would cower and get handchecked out the league :lol:

Lets be honest... is Steph that much better than Dame?

Serious question.

:lol:
Look at Steph's best season then look at Dame's

You can punch what you can’t hit

What about Michael Cooper? I saw Zeke serve him with a bum ankle. Where were the clothesline’s and the gut punches?

I’m not trying to hate on any old heads but great players transcend eras. Great players cook defenses

Zeke doesn't get his due at all because people don't like him as a person but he would torch any era, top 5 at his position no question.

He was so disrespectful, he played left handed. And the hawks bench was laughing at their teammates getting cooked. No one touched him.

But someone would stop Steph from shimmying?

Nah

THIS. i dont think ppl realize how good Bird was lol. Imagine if a top player did that today.

If the Warriors win the chip this season, which will only happen if KD comes back and leads them to victory and gets his 3rd straight finals MVP we going to have a dialogue about Steph. Cause I remember vividly the discrediting of somebody's rings because they were being "carried" by another top 3 player. Can't wait to see the flip flops on that one.

We really talking about how guys couldnt show boat on the court in game in the 80s and 90s? People gonna keep styling on you until you stop em

Put dame on the warriors and they still win 3 out of 4. Maybe 4 out of 4 since dame doesn’t go Casper when the series gets tough.

Reactions: HIM
anyone is better than dame. he had two game winners in the playoff and people think hes top 1 pg now :rofl:

This becoming damn near homoerotic from you lately about Steph. Stop it. Get some help.

C8934F05-6C93-47BA-80D2-9FE5706F9A4E.gif

You can punch what you can’t hit

What about Michael Cooper? I saw Zeke serve him with a bum ankle. Where were the clothesline’s and the gut punches?

I’m not trying to hate on any old heads but great players transcend eras. Great players cook defenses

Ok so you can't rank him.

Back
Top Bottom