• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G2 result was obviously a shocker for all of us. Everyone was picking sweep for Dubs vs. Clips and Bucks vs. Pistons. SGA with the beautiful dribble penetration and kick-out to Shamet for the go-ahead three on the right wing. We should have kept Landry, mayne. That boy been cold since his Wichita State days. Even without Boogie, which we assume is the case with the quad injury, I've got Warriors over Rox in 7 next round.

You know how it goes.

*****s know the likely outcome in June so any Warriors slippage is a brief opportunity for bliss

I mean if we’re going to keep it a buck, we saw them on the ropes against OKC in 2016 and they lost to CLE in 7. In 2017 they rolled. I’m 2018 Houston had them on the ropes. I don’t think it’s far fetched to say their touchable as evidenced on the past but the jumping back and forth is OD :lol:

Do you think they wish they got the 2-seed instead? The path would have been easier, right? I’m praying for a Nuggets-Warriors WCF regardless to see where @wavycrocket ’s alliances truly lie.

DF4FC67C-FF48-4C12-AAB8-DFCF92ADB50B.jpeg

I mean if we’re going to keep it a buck, we saw them on the ropes against OKC in 2016 and they lost to CLE in 7. In 2017 they rolled. I’m 2018 Houston had them on the ropes. I don’t think it’s far fetched to say their touchable as evidenced on the past but the jumping back and forth is OD :lol:

Do you think they wish they got the 2-seed instead? The path would have been easier, right? I’m praying for a Nuggets-Warriors WCF regardless to see where @wavycrocket ’s alliances truly lie.

Need Warriors-Thunder for the culture. Dray probably will have called him a ***** again at that point.

The West playoffs are so good. I could see any of four teams on the lower half of the bracket making it to the WCF. The crazy part is, if they advance to play GSW, they’re food. However, if it’s Houston, you have to wonder if Fatigued Harden or Injured CP3 will appear then it will get super interesting.

Thunder win tonight unless I see another 5-33 3pt game from them again. Never going to the Moda again because OKC loses every time I go.

Is this from Game 1 or Game 2? I was in Philly this past weekend for the Coaches vs Cancer gala on Saturday. My boy and I went out afterwards and shut down the bars (2AM) and decided we should chase the night and hit up an after hours spot.

Get an Uber to Recess arriving at like 2:35 and the doorman is punking us talmbout some “We close at 3:30 but I said we stop letting people in at 2:30”. I flash cash to no avail and two swole ****** roll up next to me and I’m thinking their bouncers. I turn to the street and AI hop out the back of a tinted out Suburban and those were his bodyguards. Dude had on his infamous whitewashed blue jeans, white tee and red Sixers jersey (I was turnt so I don’t remember but part of my drunken recollection wants to say it was Dr. J), fitted and all black shades. Son was WOBBLY. Thought they were gonna have to catch him. He was slurring too. Of course they let him and his bodyguards waltz in but he was dolo :lol: He’s another one like Chuck who likes to get lost in the sauce post-career except he doesn’t have a job but we have seen him turnt plenty of times in interviews :lol:

Back
Top Bottom