• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at this point, i dont even care if KD re-signs with the warriors or not.
need steph (and klay) to be unleashed and not having to worry about KD and his insecurities
there's no excuse for him to revert back to his okc days and be disengaged throughout the gm

at this point, i dont even care if KD re-signs with the warriors or not.
need steph (and klay) to be unleashed and not having to worry about KD and his insecurities
there's no excuse for him to revert back to his okc days and be disengaged throughout the gm

kevin lowkey annoying af. at least with draymonds annoyance, you know what you're going to get. Brash, unadulterated energy. but kevin come of so ******* weak a lot of the time. Definitely seeming time for them to part ways. MAybe he stays, it'd be best for his basketball career. But dudes on the team don't seem close to him at all. It's like The Warriors...featuring Kevin. The guys seem way closer and more connected to DeMarcus.

DF4FC67C-FF48-4C12-AAB8-DFCF92ADB50B.jpeg
my favorite pic of the season so far. this remind me of the mj/kobe in the lockerroom joints.

Thats why all the more GSW should not be playing unnecessary games. The injuries will pile up.

Feel absolutely awful for DMC. That sucks for him personally for a ton of reasons.

I do not, however, think it materially decreases the Dubs chances of 3-peating. Looney and Bogut compliment the core 4 better anyway.

FWIW Cousins killled houston last matchup.

Cant really count on Bogut given his injury history as well

Damn shame man, IDK what it is about the Achilles that leads to the breakdown of other body parts but this **** is trash.

Back
Top Bottom