• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Magic play so damn hard man,dudes are getting spanked but you wouldn't know it by their effort level. Can't help but respect all the dogs on their squad

Detroit should take notes.
Their leader is Blake, he's not really the kind of guy who leads.
He likes to be pointed and looked at and thrives off folks saying "wow, look at that Guy"..........but his greatness stops there.

Man staning for Kyle Lowry lol...nobody really cares
Bet if he came out here throwing up bricks suddelsu y'all would care again.

Please, y'all were wrong it's fine. Im just tryna help y'all out. And I'll be here again when he has another bad shooting game to talk some sense into y'all.

Bet if he came out here throwing up bricks suddelsu y'all would care again.

Please, y'all were wrong it's fine. Im just tryna help y'all out. And I'll be here again when he has another bad shooting game to talk some sense into y'all.

Mans has been trash in 4 outta his 6 playoff appearances and you come in here talking about how well he played in a game where he scored 0 points. It's ridiculous.

Mans has been trash in 4 outta his 6 playoff appearances and you come in here talking about how well he played in a game where he scored 0 points. It's ridiculous.
Haha okay man.

0 or 20 points. Stills makes plays. Listen to.me now, believe me later on. :rofl:

giphy.gif

Their leader is Blake, he's not really the kind of guy who leads.
He likes to be pointed and looked at and thrives off folks saying "wow, look at that Guy"..........but his greatness stops there.

I think he matured a lot this year and carries this team to the playoffs. And this coming from a blake hater.

Random: Kawhi is one of the few offensive superstars who doesn't have like an incredible feel for the game. He just kind works to his spot and scores but is a pretty average passer and decision maker.

Who cares? He doesn’t even need those 2 skills.

Random: Kawhi is one of the few offensive superstars who doesn't have like an incredible feel for the game. He just kind works to his spot and scores but is a pretty average passer and decision maker.

I disagree, he has an incredible feel for the game, especially on the defensive end. It just looks that way because he's so robotic with the way he moves.

I disagree, he has an incredible feel for the game, especially on the defensive end. It just looks that way because he's so robotic with the way he moves.
Im talking offense. Yeah obviously on defense he's got a great feel for the game.

Back
Top Bottom