Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif

He may not be the best two-way player in the NBA, but that certainly doesn't mean he is overrated on that end. I dont think anyone believes he is a better two way player than Giannis or Kawhi, but using defensive statistics to say a dude is overrated when he is consistently guarding the opposing teams best back court player is kind of dumb. Harden had a better defensive rating than Draymond in the playoffs this year, but is anyone actually going to take Harden defensively over Draymond?

This. I recognize Harden is one of the best scoring talents we will probably ever see, but I can't stand watching the way the dude plays so its much, much easier to root against him than for him.

I can see why people dislike Steph as well. ****, same dudes that are riding Steph were the first to celebrate when Embiid got knocked out of the playoffs because he is a front runner.
lol him being called the best two way player and being put on the same stratosphere as kawhi and PG defensively is how he's overrated defensively. pretty much my point. never said he wasn't great. defensive analytics are flawed i agree.

I wouldn’t be shocked, but I got the Bucks. Kiwi played over 50 minutes last game and has a banged up leg. Under those circumstances, asking him to spend a lot of minutes checking Giannis and carrying them offense is going to be too much. Bucks by 12.
Role players and the bench tend to step up at home. Lowry need to play like a proper 2nd option though for them to win with Siakam or Gasol putting numbers up too. Wtf is going on with Vanvleet?

lol him being called the best two way player and being put on the same stratosphere as kawhi and PG defensively is how he's overrated defensively. pretty much my point. never said he wasn't great. defensive analytics are flawed i agree.

Was anyone actually calling him the best two way player in the game? I remember people saying he was up there in terms of shooting guard because he was a two way player, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone outright say he is better than kawhi or giannis

Who would have thought Kendrick Perkins would be the only person on TV making sense?

In the past 3 years....Golden State has been SCRAPING the competition...generally with Steph and KD both dominating. Hell at one point this season they both were averaging damn near 30 at the same time. But no...let's take a handful of playoff games to paint the narrative that KD was "holding them back" and they don't play like this when he's there...as if they haven't led the NBA in assists as a team for the past 3 years :lol::smh:

Hilarious Klay Thompson quote from ‘17:

They went on to beat the Cavs in 5, swept them next year.

They have only trailed in ONE series since KD arrived.

It’s like people watch the games and then immediately forget what happens by the next season.

Son. Look at how defeated the Warriors got these dudes:

No, “**** we’ll get em next year” or “we’re only 1 player away”

It’s, “NAH WE LOST THE BEST WAY”

LMFAOOOOOOO STRAIGHT DOMINANT THIS IS SAD

Moral victories is for minor league coaches

Pathetic

W's really got players and GMs looking silly. Dame, Bev, and Morey all looking funny smh. They made Bron go be a hollywood family man after those finals too. Smh

Eh, it’s social media. As HIM HIM said, Dame’s quote was used out of context. And I don’t know what was said to PatBev to make him respond that way. He’s not really a moral victory type of dude.

Back
Top Bottom