• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also Kawhi has a done a better job playmaking compared to Giannis.

In part cause Giannis likes backing down a lot and its just harder to see the floor that way.

pixajxb.gif

These filters:lol:

That last line is funny when the Raps would handle Houston with little resistence :lol:

Don't think this is true at all, I think Houston would've had a much harder time with the Bucks compared to the Raptors. They had problems with teams with length all year. But I'm also talking to people that said the Lakers were "taking the Rockets playoff spot" both LAL and OKC were "WCF bound" so
manny.png

I'm rooting for y'all but you got a lil too much dip on your chip.

We only have regular season to go off of, which I can't put a lot of stock into, but you guys did lose both games while resting Kawhi for both of them. CP3 and Clint didn't even play in one of them.

Not even a Raps fan :lol:

Just think with the way they've showed up in the playoffs,they'd be a tough out for anyone outside a healthy Dubs squad and I can't ever beleive in the Rockets when the pressure is on

Not even a Raps fan :lol:

Just think with the way they've showed up in the playoffs,they'd be a tough out for anyone outside a healthy Dubs squad and I can't ever beleive in the Rockets when the pressure is on
How you go from little resistance to tough out :lol:

Two different spectrums there. It'd be a close series.

i might as well get ready for this last parade in oakland now because if the bucks can't beat the raptors with a one legged kawhi at home that's an easy clap for the warriors with or without kd and boogie lol

Let’s momentarily pause totally warranted Giannis libel to acknowledge that a hobbled Kawhichael continues to be the best player in the postseason. Ridiculous.
Playoff Kawhichael is definitely real. He had a stinker vs the Magic (he was sick) and maybe one "bad" game against the 6ers. Other than that he's been unreal in every game

Not a #1 option though.

How you go from little resistance to tough out :lol:

Two different spectrums there. It'd be a close series.

Said little resistance cause I can't see Toronto dropping more than a game or 2 in a series

Just can't trust the Rockets in any real or hypothetical high stakes situation *shrugs* :lol:

Back
Top Bottom