Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meant a tough out generally

Said little resistance cause I can't see Toronto dropping more than a game or 2 in a series

Just can't trust the Rockets in any real or hypothetical high stakes situation *shrugs* :lol:
You can say the exact same thing for the Raptors. Sure Kawhi has changed their makeup but the Rockets have also been a different team since CP3 got there. Any "choke" you'd be referencing from that point on is at the expense of the greatest team of all time. Margin of defeat was 6 or less each game in the series vs the W's but the Raptors would beat em worse than the W's? Yeah, idk chief...

You are entitled to your opinion tho. I don't see it as being a blowout for the Raptors. Definitely not in 5 or 6. Purely hypothetical anyways and not worthy of discussion in this thread.

The biggest takeaway in this series is

Neither team have complained or mentioned the officiating, unlike the opposite.

These dudes are just balling out there.
pretty sure Nurse strategically complained before the series started about the calls Giannis was getting

bucks need to throw the bag at Chip Engelland, huge believer in that guy after seeing how mechanically fluid kawhi's shot is
i dont think kawhi's shot is fluid at all. that **** looks stiff as hell and its really flat because he uses a lot of wrist. but some way somehow he's become one of the most consistent jump shooters in the league so it works for him i guess.

the raptors would get destroyed by houston let alone the gsw lol raptors have WAY too many defensive liabilities in lowry van vleet ibaka gasol etc. houston would get any of them switched onto harden and run isos all day.

Back
Top Bottom