Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No offense but why is this so weird to y’all

People get tattoos of even cornier stuff but getting a tattoo linked to some basketball players is corny to y’all.

:rolleyes
idk man i couldn't care less if a dude wanna get another man tatted on him. not my business. i just don't understand the connection (if they have one?) and desire to get their names and numbers specifically on him. i thought he repped the raptors

Really might be the Kawhi REVENGE TOUR though :wow:
been in the lab for 2yrs charging and upgraded with new parts after being zaza'd
klaw really took another step forward. we saw flashes of dominance in big moments (vs grizz and warriors before his injury) but he is showing consistency while taking on all the heavy work load

Kawhi is so much better then giannis it isn't funny. Actually it kind of is. I absolutely despise watching giannis play basketball. Dude is worthless outside of 6 feet. All he does is throw himself at the rim and expect calls. Plus having to watch his terrible footwork and traveling. This dude overrated af.
Zero scoring versatility. B

Greek Croc Rondo

And I don't think the bucks are beating the raptors.

Kahwii is just more ready than Giannis is.
the bucks can easily take out the raptors. but their coaching and adjustments are ***. they're helping way too much on kawhi leaving the lowry's and vanvleet's open. their game plan should be playing good one on one d on kawhi and if he scores so be it force him to exert energy on every trip he's gonna be limping by the third quarter because of that injury.

Bucks not coming back, no chance.

Kawhi is by far the best player in the NBA Finals, think he wins two games. GS in 6

I have zero interest in watching GS vs Toronto. **** both of them. Aubrey and Wardell in the same building at the same time, world might explode. Corn will be all over the TV.

the bucks can easily take out the raptors. but their coaching and adjustments are ***. they're helping way too much on kawhi leaving the lowry's and vanvleet's open. their game plan should be playing good one on one d on kawhi and if he scores so be it force him to exert energy on every trip he's gonna be limping by the third quarter because of that injury.
This was the sixers plan and it almost worked, id think it would be even more effective with the added miles on kawhi

I think there’s still a very real possibility Bucks win in 7

Raptors have to close out the series in Toronto

Energy inside Scotiabank Arena and outside Jurassic Park gonna be unreal tho

Kawhi's the best SF since Bird.
22ammi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom