Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kawhi suing Nike Huh...

Attachments

• D1E81E11-7CE7-45AC-9154-FB144658A91B.png
    D1E81E11-7CE7-45AC-9154-FB144658A91B.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 422
I was told in this thread the Warriors arent good on defense though.

Don’t know who thinks a team with Iggy, Dray and Klay playing damn near 40 minutes is bad.

Function of team defense x Leonard’s injuries catching up.

They've been playing well on Kawhi.

Didn't say they weren't they played him well in game 1 too and gave up almost 120 points. The discussion the other day was in comparison to MIL and TOR defense all season and playoffs which have been elite. I think that's what dland24 dland24 is trying to reference by saying it's "bad". It has been compared to those teams.

Didn't say they weren't they played him well in game 1 too and gave up almost 120 points. The discussion the other day was in comparison to MIL and TOR defense all season and playoffs which have been elite. I think that's what dland24 dland24 is trying to reference by saying it's "bad". It has been compared to those teams.

I never said that anyone said it was bad. Just that it wasnt a good defense. And I stand by my point that using regular season metrics, and even to an extent playoff metrics, doesnt tell the whole story. The Warriors have been known to be able to turn it off and on.

I thought Kerr's defensive gameplan in game 1 was really poor. He had a lot of double teams on Kawhi, especially early, which allowed the other 4 players to get in a groove and get open looks. In game 2 it was less, they allowed Kawhi to cook a little bit more, but basically shut everyone else down for the most part. Thats the type of defense we played on Bron the last 2 Finals, and it worked like a charm. I was shocked to see us go away from that. There was still some trapping and help on Kawhi, but no where near the extent of game 1.

While the Bucks had a better team defense all the way around according to every statistic, I had/have no doubt in my mind that our defense would make things tougher on Kawhi than they did. Even if its just individual 1 on 1 defense on him.

But when we saying curry struggles are a function of him being hurt, we capin. Cool.

Goal posts must be light af.
Could be more of a function of him getting hurt and not having any lift on his shot but sure. Their defense was awful in game 1 and for a half in game 2 as well.

Every time Curry plays bad he’s hurt.

Just cuz Leonard gets an excuse this one time doesn’t mean Curry should.
That's only on NT though where the dudes that hate on him say he's hurt when he plays bad. Unless he's actually coming off and injury most of us don't use being hurt as a clear reason. He had some bad games like anyone else. He doesn't cry about injuries. Y'all do tho. *Not necessarily you personally.

That's only on NT though where the dudes that hate on him say he's hurt when he plays bad. Unless he's actually coming off and injury most of us don't use being hurt as a clear reason. He had some bad games like anyone else. He doesn't cry about injuries. Y'all do tho. *Not necessarily you personally.

Curry doesn’t really complain about injuries but I feel like people always cape & bring them up for him.

Broadcast teams, local columnists, radio talk shows, etc.

People really don’t like to admit he had a bad game. It’s usually always he played bad cause of this injury and when he plays well in the next game the injury is never mentioned :lol:

I think it’s cuz his game isn’t based on athleticism so when he doesn’t shoot it lights out people automatically assume he’s hurt with some injury we can’t see.

Like we know Leonard is hurt cuz he’s not jumping above the rim and he’s damn near jogging up & down the court after possessions.

Oh my bad.

When she made those comments about not getting enough attention, she wanted those respectful unsolicited DM's that strangers send on social media, right?

:lol:

:lol: Man some of yall are wild with your interpretations and stretching of statements. If my homegirl says she’s jealous of the attention her boyfriend gets it’s not an invitation for me to say, “so you trynna ****?”

what’s troubling is some folk aint eeem bothered by the fact that “we’re gonna **** her in the *****” is just as violent as “grab her by the *****.” Spare me the “2019 is too sensitive” line...if someone said they’d do that to your partner, some of yall ****** would be ready to go to prison

:lol: Man some of yall are wild with your interpretations and stretching of statements. If my homegirl says she’s jealous of the attention her boyfriend gets it’s not an invitation for me to say, “so you trynna ****?”

what’s troubling is some folk aint eeem bothered by the fact that “we’re gonna **** her in the *****” is just as violent as “grab her by the *****.” Spare me the “2019 is too sensitive” line...if someone said they’d do that to your partner, some of yall *****s would be ready to go to prison

I’ve made fun of the Steph-Ayesha relationship at times and have thought some of her public statements were silly, but I have no tolerance for what that douche bag said about her last night. Unacceptable period. Don’t care if we’re talking about famous people or not.

Last 2 minutes is hilarious. What about Kawhi's blatant offensive fouls in the 4th or the fact he got an And 1 after landing on the ground then shooting?

The idea sounded great but it is really the dumbest thing the NBA does. Waiting for the day when they change the game all together on a buzzer beater

Posting that dude's try hard twitter posts is one of the most clownish things you could do. Guy just replies obsessively to every famous sports person's feed to get attention. Hasn't made a funny joke once.

He was funny when he first started with the MJ trolling but yea his tweets have become super forced at this point :lol:

Last 2 minutes is hilarious. What about Kawhi's blatant offensive fouls in the 4th or the fact he got an And 1 after landing on the ground then shooting?

The idea sounded great but it is really the dumbest thing the NBA does. Waiting for the day when they change the game all together on a buzzer beater

Said this yesterday. The game was horribly officiated on both sides.

it’s ironic for toronto fans to be bothered by a no-call on steph’s travel yet celebrate kawhi’s game winning three against philly after he traveled like carmen san diego
Who says I'm bothered. I just asked if it was discussed.

Same dudes choosing to ignore this we're probably ****ting on Lebron for crab dribbles.

Back
Top Bottom