Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warriors really looking like the 04 Lakers with all these injuries

^^^ Wasn’t it the same old dude in 3 of those videos? How did the news people not know that?

Damn Kawhi sent dude flying and fractured his collar bone. Folks questioning his strength though.

I want the Warriors to lose, but don't want these non-KD injuries to be a factor. Wanted them to be full strength.

That’s why you have to admire the GSW era. 5 straight NBA finals. Injuries are inevitable when you’re playing 100 games per season.

And no I don’t believe they should shorten the season or take Games off.

They've also been incredibly fortunate that many of their opponents have been missing key cogs at various points in the playoffs during this run. If they somehow pull this off this will be the most impressive title of their entire run.

Damn Kawhi sent dude flying and fractured his collar bone. Folks questioning his strength though.

I want the Warriors to lose, but don't want these non-KD injuries to be a factor. Wanted them to be full strength.

I am actually curious about this. Do Warrior haters (not calling you one) hate the Warriors so much that they dont care how the dynasty ends? Or would they be like you, that want the dynasty to end because they are beaten by a better team?

E43784C2-FFB4-4A5F-B399-50CE441517C3.jpeg
Has this been discussed?

3D90555E-888B-4D2A-921E-8FF196094C21.png

We gonna ignore this as well? :lol:

Just speaking for myself I don't care how it ends, sure nobody wants to see injuries, but hey the dynasty started with that run in 15 where all the starting PGs I think were injured in the west playoffs and then Kyrie and Love were out in the finals. It'd be everything coming full circle. Enough is enough.

Just speaking for myself I don't care how it ends, sure nobody wants to see injuries, but hey the dynasty started with that run in 15 where all the starting PGs I think were injured in the west playoffs and then Kyrie and Love were out in the finals. It'd be everything coming full circle. Enough is enough.
Thanks for the reply.

For the most part, I dont think any real basketball observer believes that those injuries prevented the Warriors from winning the series though. The first Warriors title, I can understand the argument from the Cavs point of view, but I dont agree with it. But I understand it. When people want to say the Warriors would have lost to the Grizzlies if Conley wasnt hurt or lost to the Spurs if Kawhi wasnt hurt, it just makes me laugh. Cant get behind those idiotic takes at all.

Thanks for the reply.

For the most part, I dont think any real basketball observer believes that those injuries prevented the Warriors from winning the series though. The first Warriors title, I can understand the argument from the Cavs point of view, but I dont agree with it. But I understand it. When people want to say the Warriors would have lost to the Grizzlies if Conley wasnt hurt or lost to the Spurs if Kawhi wasnt hurt, it just makes me laugh. Cant get behind those idiotic takes at all.

Also Conley played every game in that’s series but 1 :lol:

Thanks for the reply.

I mean to be fair, they had a cakewalk in 2017 once Zaza landed on Kawhi. That Spurs team won 61 games. GS still could've certainly won if he were healthy, but we really have no idea. Spurs were up 25 when he went out.

Back
Top Bottom