• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im not a fan of either team but as a basketball fan i would like to see a team play at full strength... and i never want to see the best player in the league get injured especially in the finals... im mad at the warriors for playing him and also mad at playing him too much

I hope KD didn't do worse damage than he already has playing on it. But it looks like more than a calf injury. That could be his achilles.:smh:

Man :smh:

Shame/sad

Shouldnt have even played. Idc how selfish it would have looked he should have just sat it out

]

Toronto knew their bum *** team was bout to choke! **** that bum *** city, cheering a player being injured! That’s ****ing pathetic.

I’ll always sit here and know this series would be so different, bum *** country and bum *** city.

Such bull****.

I love when you get mad, it's hilarious.

Feel for KD though, hope it's not career altering. Would love to have beat them with him

YOU DO NOT SCREW AROUND WITH YOUR ACHILLES/CALF area. It is a slow healing area and you better ramp up your activity very slowly. He needed another few weeks of rehab. An Achilles tear is worse than an ACL, don’t mess with it.

Back
Top Bottom