• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Torn Achilles. Game over for Kevin Durant for at least 12 months, if he wants to fully heal! By the time he is back he will be almost 32, wasted over a year of his prime.

Kobe was 34 I believe and never the same afterwards. Boogie is not the same anymore after his achilles and he is not even 30. ACL and achilles are just career killers.

I feel very sorry for KD, he did not deserve this, he should have sat out and not played at all. What is more important: 1 championship or a torn achilles and a remaining messed up career?

The Warriors made the biggest mistake in their franchise life. Bob Myers press conference is just a joke. The medical staff of the Warriors has made a decision that they will regret the rest of their lifes!

KD should leave them after this fatal mistake. I can only repeat what I wrote earlier. They used him as bait and it all went wrong.

Reminds me of Jurassic Park when the ranger is trying to bait the Raptors and gets killed himself in the process.

Poor KD, I can only repeat he did not deserve this!

a lot of this post reads like a trump tweet.

"ACL and achilles are just career killers." man stop it blud. ACLs are no longer career ending. kyle lowry, baron davis, DSJ all tore their ACLs prior to joining the league and look at the bounce that baron and DSJ had/have. dominique tore his achilles and averaged like 28+ in his return season. and comparing Kobe's achilles tear to KD's is a terrible comparison. kobe was in his 17th or 18th year in the league? KD aint young but relative to kobe, he's "only" in his 12th season. that's still a big difference in terms of wear and tear playing at a high level.

Torn Achilles. Game over for Kevin Durant for at least 12 months, if he wants to fully heal! By the time he is back he will be almost 32, wasted over a year of his prime.

Kobe was 34 I believe and never the same afterwards. Boogie is not the same anymore after his achilles and he is not even 30. ACL and achilles are just career killers.

I feel very sorry for KD, he did not deserve this, he should have sat out and not played at all. What is more important: 1 championship or a torn achilles and a remaining messed up career?

The Warriors made the biggest mistake in their franchise life. Bob Myers press conference is just a joke. The medical staff of the Warriors has made a decision that they will regret the rest of their lifes!

KD should leave them after this fatal mistake. I can only repeat what I wrote earlier. They used him as bait and it all went wrong.

Reminds me of Jurassic Park when the ranger is trying to bait the Raptors and gets killed himself in the process.

Poor KD, I can only repeat he did not deserve this!
Kobe and Boogie are completely different situations. Boogie hasn't had time to heal and Kobe had a myriad of injuries spanning 15 years. More than possible for KD to return and do his thing.

a lot of you damn well know that if your team were in this same situation, down 3-1 in the finals with a possibility of KD returning, yall would absolutely root for his return no matter what percentage he was at.

some of yall are certified fraudulent; suddenly NT doctors have developed a moral compass? the same dudes who wanna mock steph for "being hurt" in the playoffs are the same folk claiming that the warriors did KD no favors by playing him tonite.

Kobe and Boogie are completely different situations. Boogie hasn't had time to heal and Kobe had a myriad of injuries spanning 15 years. More than possible for KD to return and do his thing.

also factor in DCuzz's body type and weight, the amount of pressure that is on his repaired achilles is a lot different then what it could look like for KD if it is in fact ruptured. DCuzz is still only a year removed from his injury and it shows in his play. but his unstable minutes and position in the rotation is also a reason for why his play has been so inconsistent.

Last edited:
a lot of you damn well know that if your team were in this same situation, down 3-1 in the finals with a possibility of KD returning, yall would absolutely root for his return no matter what percentage he was at.

some of yall are certified fraudulent; suddenly NT doctors have developed a moral compass? the same dudes who wanna mock steph for "being hurt" in the playoffs are the same folk claiming that the warriors did KD no favors by playing him tonite.

Well said Moe

Not to mention that Duran't a better shooter than either, and would have a much easier time coming back.

Here's the Dominique injury I was talking about:

Had just turned 32. Halfway through the 1991-92 season. Came back opening night of the following season. Missed 11 games throughout the entire season and averaged 29.9 in the process. A player who relied on his athleticism more than Durant.

:lol:

this is how I imagine most warriors fan are in real life

true. we really are an expressive and unreasonable bunch. i mean, we're pretty immoral and terrible in comparison to fans of other NBA teams:

734529_640x360_large_20190611123348.jpg

0606-ayesha-curry-fan-arrested-twitter-1.jpg

After having the injury news soak in a bit, this is so sad for KD, goes out in what seems like most last ditch effort from him to get this "credit" that alot of fans (I was admittedly one of them) had placed upon him when it really means nothing. It's crazy this guy entertained all of us and this make it feel like we took for granted over something so petty.

I dunno man I can honestly say for this situation I’d want to see him preserve his health. The fact they initially were concerned it was an Achilles was red flag number one. There have been several more following that. You won two out of three it’s not a starved franchise.

Kerr said he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if klay got hurt playing game 3. With KD he was basically telling the media he’s tired of not knowing. Quite a contrast.

Actually feel bad for KD and how this franchise treated him. Will always wish he ran it back just one more year in okc.

KD didn't really have that " F everybody " mentality. I hope this becomes a lesson for every players especially superstars.

I mean was it Jalen that saw him and said he wasnt close to returning? dude was limping and **** few days ago. Who the hell did he listened to?

I don't know man. 20 years ago, I would've said his career is done, but look at what happened with Paul George. Dude's leg snapped like a twig and he came back this year and had by far the best season of his career (all-NBA 1st, all-NBA 1st defense). Orthopedic science has come a long way.

Also, didn't Dominique have the same injury like 30 years ago while he was even older, and came back next year averaging 30?
To be fair tho. PG had no ligament damage. Was just a clean bone break. Achilles is one of the most important and fragile ligaments in the body.

I feel the essence of what you're saying though. And true, science makes everything a bit easier.

Dray has 5 or 6 technicals?

If I’m Toronto I’m attacking him and seeing if you can get him to pick up 7 and be out for game 7

Midas whale take a play out of Bron’s book :lol:

Update it’s 6! Raptors gotta bait that man all night on Thursday

The Warriors need to give him the most money they can on a 1+1 and accept that he'll be out for 13 months and that won't even come close to being an apology.

Back
Top Bottom