• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t know much about free agency or how NBA contracts works... but I read that Durant can just exercise his player option rights and opt in? And he would still get paid $32 million next season while in rehab? Damn. If so, KD needs to do it!

How does it work?????

Player option meaning no matter what, he can accept it

If it was a team option it would mean it’s up to the team to keep him or drop him and let him become an unrestricted free agent

For KD to put himself at risk as he has done, you’ve got to believe there was a deal in place. I would not be surprised if Golden State retains his services for years to come. Bad look on the injury, but that paper speaks volumes.

Warriors won’t shoot that well from 3 again.

Boogie doesn’t get em 20 minutes / 14 points again.

Last game in Oracle doesn’t mean **** when 75% of the crowd had no attachment to that building prior to 2014.

Warriors sacrificing their players for an extra game. I get it, the 3 peat is right there, but damn man draw a line somewhere. Looney can’t go 20 seconds without grimacing. KD couldn’t move side to side while he was out there.

Last edited:
If KD was still in OKC this wouldn't have happened
Russ wouldn't have let him play hurt

Russ would have put up a 50pt triple double, got the win, and saved his teammates future

Nick Nurse was on some bull**** with those timeouts too.

Just because you lose the timeouts under 3 minutes does not mean you have to use them. The warriors had one timeout and were ready for the death blow. Not only did you call a timeout when the warriors desperately needed it and couldn’t call it, you called another one to make the break even longer.

The warriors are playing 6 players man. U gave them the opportunity to sub out Cook for Iggy and it cost you the game. Overcoaching for no reason.

It's about to get full time goofy in here with the KD takes over the next couple days

tumblr_pfpoisLXmi1ue7k03_400.gif

KD needs to sit out the entire ‘19-20 season

What sense does it make for him to even step foot on a court next season?

It’s really disgusting to see the amount of speculation being typed as fact. I get that a bunch of guys troll to get jokes off, but damn we legit have a bunch of scumbags behind some of these screen names. :smh:

You got guys posting like they are actually in the locker room , a bunch of fake *** Chris Broussards. Nobody on this board knows what happened for either side. Y’all worse than the twitter/social media in general dudes. :smh:

Warriors won’t shoot that well from 3 again.

Boogie doesn’t get em 20 again.

Last game in Oracle doesn’t mean **** when 75% of the crowd had no attachment to that building prior to 2014.

Warriors sacrificing their players for an extra game. I get it, the 3 peat is right there, but damn man draw a line somewhere. Looney can’t go 20 seconds without grimacing. KD couldn’t move side to side while he was out there.

Cant shoot well from 3 like they didnt revolutionize the game. :lol:

Theyll shoot well, they just have to play some defense to win.

Back
Top Bottom