• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look, he already had an injury that would require off season surgery, one that would have kept KD out most of the year. The thought that he went and tried to play, suggests that KD knew the risk, then did not mind the risk, knowing that he was going to need surgery anyway. KD isn’t stupid, nor are his agents. They did the MRI, so they knew what was going on in the leg. Of course the Crocodile tears will flow, but they all were in on it. KD will be just fine.

Calf strains even severe most of the time do not require surgery so that’s false

Yeah, but take into consideration his size and WEIGHT bro. That is huge.

I knew a guy comeback in 9 months off this and he was a guard that was about 175 flat.

KD could be ready for next playoffs, but I would say F that and sit the season.
But does the guy you know that came back in 9 months play high level basketball?

18 months later and Boogie Achilles still isn’t fully healed and y’all talking bout 6-9 months

Lol broooo that is 300 lbs on the achilles

I agree he will not be back in 6 months lol. But he could come back in 9-12. Rudy Gay was back in 12 on the dot.

They will not need to do that again, you need that kind of game on the road.

At home, just stay steady, PROTECT the rock, get 10 points from a bench player and get STOPS.

Not saying they can, but that is all you need to do at home. The protect the ball thing worries me every game with them.

Raps will need that kind of game though

People dont understand basketball in here b

The narrative being switched from an unfortunate event to one in which blame is being put on anybody is a new low

This is the Finals. Not the second round. In a 3-1 slump, with your best man out, the majority would've made the same decision. Kawhi, with one of the best organizations there is, is proof of that these teams will do whatever to get these dudes back. To say that KD didn't know how serious the injury was himself is disrespectful to him

I can understand even with them knowing better, that there should be some accountability on these training staffs for operating how they do but that's where it stops for me.

Even with all this, I fully expect him to recover and dominate like he has done.
Bro you don’t have to blindly defend the Warriors for everything lol and you’re supposed to be a Lakers fan

Just heard Nick Nurse’s explanation in the post-game presser for why he took that TO late in the 4th - “We would have lost the time outs at the 2 minute mark, so I figured we should use them and get a little extra rest for one last push.” WTF?

Classic example of a coach overthinking and outsmarting himself. When your team has the momentum and your best player is cooking, THEY DO NOT NEED THE GAME STOPPED FOR REST.

Just heard Nick Nurse’s explanation in the post-game presser for why he took that TO late in the 4th - “We would have lost the time outs at the 2 minute mark, so I figured we should use them and get a little extra rest for one last push.” WTF?

Classic example of a coach overthinking and outsmarting himself. When your team has the momentum and your best player is cooking, THEY DO NOT NEED THE GAME STOPPED FOR REST.
Dude is an absolute idiot for that

THIS IS NOT A 1 YEAR REHAB ANYMORE GUYS

When I think of rehab I think of the amount of time it'll take for him to be somewhat back to normal.

If he has successful surgery, he should be back on the court in some capacity by February or March but even then, he'll be working his way back into things. For him to be anywhere near the Kevin Durant we know it'll be about a year from now.

perfect example of when load management goes wrong

He gotta ne fired if they lose this series. That's the DUMBEST explanation I've ever heard.

nah kawhi needed a breather i agree with the TO

if kawhi throws up an airball its why didnt they rest him w three min left

and if they had momentum prior they coulda still scored and kept it after the TO

Back
Top Bottom