Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KD stood in the way of Raptors becoming a champion last night. FACT

What ya’ll wanted...dead silence from the road fans after he went down?

Only a tiny number of fans cheered when he went down....they quickly turned to chants of support.

What home team’s fans woulda been totally silent and in prayer immediately for KD or another road player during a championship game after he went down? Utah Jazz maybe? Lol

What if Draymond went down hurt?
Nobody woulda been able to stop the fans from cheering that

Sorry dude. I had no issue with Toronto until last night. No, it wasnt 5-10 people. It was a full stadium cheering. It was all of Jurassic Park cheering. It was f*** KD chants going around. It was numerous videos of entire bars worth of people celebrating.

I normally agree with the "a small amount of people shouldnt define the overall group" logic. But this aint it fam. Cant use that excuse with the 10s of thousands of poeple caught on video celebrating. Sorry if that upsets you, but thats the truth.

I quoted dude who said 5-10

Where's the videos of bars celebrating? The one that got edited that was originally game of thrones or whatever?

Dying to see if the Knicks still make a max offer or back away from him. I don’t blame the Knicks for signing him or staying away.

So 5-10 people defines us all?

Bruh you a Yankees/Giants/rangers/Knicks fan. There's a WHOLE lot of ****ty fans that rep those teams. Means all of y'all trash?

So we gonna say all pistons fans are trash cuz of the malice?

How bout White Sox cuz that father/son duo ran on the field and beat up that 60yr old first base coach for the royals in the mid 2000s?

You better than this pana

That’s not what I was saying at all, nobody on here dumb enough to act like that’s the whole fanbase

Sorry dude. I had no issue with Toronto until last night. No, it wasnt 5-10 people. It was a full stadium cheering. It was all of Jurassic Park cheering. It was f*** KD chants going around. It was numerous videos of entire bars worth of people celebrating.

I normally agree with the "a small amount of people shouldnt define the overall group" logic. But this aint it fam. Cant use that excuse with the 10s of thousands of poeple caught on video celebrating. Sorry if that upsets you, but thats the truth.
i dont understand why raptor fans who are sensible keep trying to excuse it and minimize it. we all saw it live on tv my g. the raptors players themselves stepped in, and it wasnt to shhh 10 people. like... why are you trying to even fight this?

it's the fans who cheered. honestly, who gives a **** what they think. we all know there are fans that take their fandom way too serious and over the edge
not the first time fans cheered an injury and wont be the last
it's not like his peers on the other teams or nurse and his staff were cheering

I quoted dude who said 5-10

Where's the videos of bars celebrating? The one that got edited that was originally game of thrones or whatever?

Sorry bro. There is enough of a sample size to show that Toronto was celebrating when KD went down. There was also a large F KD chant from a large outdoor gathering (dont think it was JP, but could be wrong) that someone reposted from snapchat, which has since been deleted.

Plenty of examples. Dont want you to thin I am coming at you personally, but your fanbase was wrong last night. Period.

To be on that show, making dumb statements is required.

I’ll shout NT out when I’m on First Take commentating

Lebron has been oddly quiet. Usually he speaks right away about things.

Can’t get caught tampering. Free agency just lowkey went his way for another title.

Who cheering for them to win after this? **** that organization. Ruined KD.

KD let the Warriors ruin him. He had no business ever being there real talk. Came there to be a savior and ended up a slave. He knows his body better than any doctor. Was it worth it Kevin? :smh:

Sorry bro. There is enough of a sample size to show that Toronto was celebrating when KD went down. There was also a large F KD chant from a large outdoor gathering (dont think it was JP, but could be wrong) that someone reposted from snapchat, which has since been deleted.

Plenty of examples. Dont want you to thin I am coming at you personally, but your fanbase was wrong last night. Period.

I think most of those fans don't know enough about basketball to realize it's potentially a career altering injury

Back
Top Bottom