• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is as dramatic of an NBA season as I can recall in my lifetime.

Yep...Until next year :lol:.

With shorter max deals, rings culture in conjunction with social media, along with the player empowerment era in full swing, I feel like this is going to be a standard NBA season for years to come. It's borderline manufactured now :lol:

What Silver knows is that this climate goes hand in hand with the NBA explosion in popularity over the last half decade plus.

Sorry bro. There is enough of a sample size to show that Toronto was celebrating when KD went down. There was also a large F KD chant from a large outdoor gathering (dont think it was JP, but could be wrong) that someone reposted from snapchat, which has since been deleted.

Plenty of examples. Dont want you to thin I am coming at you personally, but your fanbase was wrong last night. Period.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Waste behavior 100%

Never took it personal, no worries.

Yall still in here whining about the fans cheering because KD hurt his leg???
Take yall overly sensitive asses to the bachelorette thread.

The NBA went WWE a long time ago and thats what the Toronto fans gave them last night

I think most of those fans don't know enough about basketball to realize it's potentially a career altering injury

RG0BS1U.gif

True, I am still trying to figure out the definition of a "fan".

Half These people at games are not fans man
A lot of them are there just to say they were at the game. Some sort of status.

Cue the gif from some mlb game (think it was dbacks) and all those girls are on their phones taking selfies.

After kinda processing last nights game, it’s gonna suck not being able to see KD play for a whole season :smh:

One thing I will say without KD playing next season is that it completely evens out the playing field. The championship will be up for grabs to a handful of teams next year, which will bring some much needed parody to the NBA. Can’t remember the last time a team wasn’t clear cut favorite to win the title

I think most of those fans don't know enough about basketball to realize it's potentially a career altering injury
doesnt matter the severity. He could've just fallen and stubbed his toe. They still hype he hurt. Maybe they feel guilty when they find out it's really serious.

they still **** boys. anybody getting hurt is wack. and cheering for it...you asking for a knuckle sandwich.

I don't think anyone is really to blame.

The Warriors probably should've been more careful & Durant probably shouldn't have taken the risk. Just a really unfortunate situation.
Ultimately this. Don't really think theres much more to be said

Sorry bro. There is enough of a sample size to show that Toronto was celebrating when KD went down. There was also a large F KD chant from a large outdoor gathering (dont think it was JP, but could be wrong) that someone reposted from snapchat, which has since been deleted.

Plenty of examples. Dont want you to thin I am coming at you personally, but your fanbase was wrong last night. Period.

The Alabama Raptors ..... pathetic

Sorry dude. I had no issue with Toronto until last night. No, it wasnt 5-10 people. It was a full stadium cheering. It was all of Jurassic Park cheering. It was f*** KD chants going around. It was numerous videos of entire bars worth of people celebrating.

I normally agree with the "a small amount of people shouldnt define the overall group" logic. But this aint it fam. Cant use that excuse with the 10s of thousands of poeple caught on video celebrating. Sorry if that upsets you, but thats the truth.

After kinda processing last nights game, it’s gonna suck not being able to see KD play for a whole season :smh:

One thing I will say without KD playing next season is that it completely evens out the playing field. The championship will be up for grabs to a handful of teams next year, which will bring some much needed parody to the NBA. Can’t remember the last time a team wasn’t clear cut favorite to win the title

The parity (not parody lol) that everyone is yearning for and blaming KD for ruining has NEVER existed. The NBA has always been top heavy and there are rarely more then a small handful of teams with even a small chance of winning a title. Its been like this for decades.

Yall still in here whining about the fans cheering because KD hurt his leg???
Take yall overly sensitive asses to the bachelorette thread.

The NBA went WWE a long time ago and thats what the Toronto fans gave them last night

Toronto fans were also cheering because they knew that was what was needed in order to win which is also weak.

If you want parody go watch the MLB playoffs.

Stars drive the league and ratings not the public perception of parody.

U trying to watch the nets vs the jazz in the finals?

Back
Top Bottom