Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of people didn’t know how act including myself

Also if you rewatch the clip again

Part of the initial applause is because of the breakaway drive
If someone gets hurt then at the very least you don’t do or say ****. But to see all those silverspoons laugh and applaud as their initial reaction that should show you how they really feel

have you ever heard the term "speak into existence"?

wheres all that for klay? hes hurt too right?

but "common sense" told yall that if kd comes back raps getting washed

You act like their isn’t precedence already for things like this to happen. Ask RG3, IT, or Rose what happens when you try to play through a leg injury. Even if KD’s calf was what was injured initially that calf not being right led to the possible ACL injury. Y’all GS fans selfish thinking everything is about this one stupid series y’all bout to lose any d*mn way.

Again I’m not defending anyone including myself

It was in fact reprehensible

Just saying that people don’t know how to behave sometimes

Still Thinking about this...As long as everyone involved (KD, the team Kerr front office his agents) knew the risk involved, then there shouldn’t be anyone to blame. If everyone is in agreement that he can play and that the risk was to the calf not the Achilles, then it is what it is

However I’m struggling with the idea that no one mentioned a potential Achilles rupture as a possible outcome. They had to, right? And that’s the part that bothers me. Even a 30% chance of rupture should be enough to shut him down. Given where he was icing his leg in retrospect, in conjunction with the actual injury itself against the rockets, potential Achilles rupture HAD TO come up prior to game 5 making everyone involved irresponsible

I’m still of the belief that in a technical sense KD did strain his calf initially but really it was an Achilles injury. Read an analogy that I agree with, kind of Like in football saying it’s a should injury when really it’s a pec tear. Just my Opinion

Overall based on the aforementioned, everyone involved was irresponsible. There’s no one person to blame because everyone is at fault.

Side note, if you're KD - do you exercise your player option?

ASSUMING he's out for all next season with a catastrophic achilles injury, I would exercise the option and make GS pay for the injury that happened while playing for them. It's kinda wack to make your future employer pay you to sit and possibly never be able to live up to that contract. And this is coming from a Warriors fan who wants to see him stay with the team, regardless. I just know it makes keeping Thompson that much more difficult, so I wouldn't be mad if KD opted out and signed elsewhere either. I just hope it's not as serious as many are speculating.

L2M report: Refs missed shooting foul in Raptors' favor with 49 seconds left
Andrew Joe Potter
17m ago
Nathaniel S. Butler / National Basketball Association / Getty
w640xh480_GettyImages-1149303872.jpg

The Golden State Warriors got away with a crucial foul at the end of Game 5, according to the last-two-minute reportthe NBA released on Tuesday.

Trailing 106-103 with less than a minute left in the fourth quarter, Toronto Raptors center Marc Gasol rolled to the hoop for a layup. That's when Warriors big man DeMarcus Cousins should have been called for a shooting foul, the league has now determined.

The referees didn't make a call. Instead of Gasol shooting a pair of free throws with a chance to cut the deficit to one with 49 seconds left, Cousins corralled the defensive rebound and the game continued.

The Raptors scored on their next possession, but they were any unable to muster any further scoring, and the game ended in a 106-105 Warriors win.

There were no other incorrect or missed calls during the final two minutes when the score was within three points, according to the league.

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1784574

So a bunch of random guys posting on NT are to blame for KD's injury? Man what :lol:
& again, Klay and KD are dealing with completely different injuries.
An Achilles tear is literally one of the worst injuries in basketball bro. That's not something you take lightly.

We spoke it into existence, bro. Shame on us.

Speaking things into existence is rubbish. Kinda like karma. It takes action behind the words to make things happen, so unless some NT bros physically caused KD’s injury, H2HK is lunchin’.

Still Thinking about this...As long as everyone involved (KD, the team Kerr front office his agents) knew the risk involved, then there shouldn’t be anyone to blame. If everyone is in agreement that he can play and that the risk was to the calf not the Achilles, then it is what it is

However I’m struggling with the idea that no one mentioned a potential Achilles rupture as a possible outcome. They had to, right? And that’s the part that bothers me. Even a 30% chance of rupture should be enough to shut him down. Given where he was icing his leg in retrospect, in conjunction with the actual injury itself against the rockets, potential Achilles rupture HAD TO come up prior to game 5 making everyone involved irresponsible

I’m still of the belief that in a technical sense KD did strain his calf initially but really it was an Achilles injury. Read an analogy that I agree with, kind of Like in football saying it’s a should injury when really it’s a pec tear. Just my Opinion

Overall based on the aforementioned, everyone involved was irresponsible. There’s no one person to blame because everyone is at fault.

Well said, Achilles Bro. Agree with all of that.

Andrew Joe Potter
17m ago

The Golden State Warriors got away with a crucial foul at the end of Game 5, according to the last-two-minute reportthe NBA released on Tuesday.

Trailing 106-103 with less than a minute left in the fourth quarter, Toronto Raptors center Marc Gasol rolled to the hoop for a layup. That's when Warriors big man DeMarcus Cousins should have been called for a shooting foul, the league has now determined.

The referees didn't make a call. Instead of Gasol shooting a pair of free throws with a chance to cut the deficit to one with 49 seconds left, Cousins corralled the defensive rebound and the game continued.

The Raptors scored on their next possession, but they were any unable to muster any further scoring, and the game ended in a 106-105 Warriors win.

There were no other incorrect or missed calls during the final two minutes when the score was within three points, according to the league.

NBA does themselves no favors with this. Tf is the point of releasing this smh

Andrew Joe Potter
17m ago

watching it live, i thought it was a foul but it didnt help that gasol was fading away and didn't attack his body. then again, cousins getting his body doesn't help :lol:
i alway laugh when the nba does this the next day. they admitting their error but it's not like the team will protest the decision and demand to re-play from that point

Word for word. I do believe his achilles was strained initially and HOPE he just re-injured it, rather than a full rupture. Everyone had to know that re-injury was possible, but there was so much pressure on all involved facing elimination that KD felt he needed to play and give it his all, which unfortunately led to this outcome. I'd be surprised if KD pointed the finger at the Warriors organization and said he was pressured to play against his better judgement. You could tell he was feeling good and wanted to be there playing.

Back
Top Bottom