• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yup, im one of those folk who said he'd come back and drop a sextuple-double on some wilt chamberlain type ****. i had my shirt all the way off saying he'd jump into the mix like Arya Stark. it is what it is.

but again, you can't sit there and honestly tell me that if kawhi were recovering from an injury with the raps down 3-1, you wouldn't want to see him enter the series? if you read that team docs/medical staff cleared him and he looked ready to play, you would say "nah, don't throw him out there"? nah bruh, don't even lie to us or yourself.

and yes, KD is a grown man who made a decision. you don't think he was itching to be the essential reason why the warriors came back from a 3-1 deficit? man's career would be teflon to all the morons here who still refer to him as a "snake"
Considering this is exactly the type of **** Kawhi was running from in San Antonio, and Toronto was trying sign him, I’d say nah.

Toronto also went out of their way to rest Kawhi as much as possible during the regular season to avoid injury.

Nick Nurse gave him the option to miss shoot arounds during the playoffs and Kawhi declined.

If we were down 1-3 and Kawhi was injured. It is what it is. I don’t think any of his teammates would have pressured him to play knowing his history.

Listen to Klay at 1:14 listen to Curry follow up and tell me they’re not thinking of KD

Also 4:35

Then this

Last edited:
Nah bump that. I wanted Kobe to slow down and that was way more of a situation where he wasn't pressured and would've played 48 every night regardless of what anybody told him. It sounds like you're making excuses because you personally wanted KD to play

of course i wanted to see KD play but comparing Kobe's return to KD's return is apples to orange.

1. Lakers had little to almost no incentive to have kobe rush back. even with a healthy kobe for 75+ games that season, they barely squeaked into the playoffs and weren't going to compete for a title.

2. Kobe had an achilles tear while KD's initial injury was reported as a calf strain, vastly different injuries with different timetables for return.

He's K D. You know who he is. Raps fans knew who he is. He gonna be back . He could be in a wheelchair like he is now....NBA teams already have said..we'll take him even if he cant play next season. Hes K D. He gettin the bag regardless..ontop of the 400mil he already has

I never thought KD was a good fit for this team and we saw that earlier in the season
I blame KD because he should have played smarter knowing he wasn't 100% healed
He got caught up in the HERO crap and it might cost him a half season and possibly a full season of basketball

But again dude is financially good and will now have lots of time to find the perfect place in LA for his new house

two championships (with one pending), two fmvp and that's a sign of not being a good fit? my guy, have you watched the warriors at all outside of the finals? KD's game has evolved for the better since joining this team. he's managed to become even more efficient since he gets more open looks and his defense has been huge for the warriors. it's been a mutually beneficial signing for player and team.

two championships (with one pending), two fmvp and that's a sign of not being a good fit? my guy, have you watched the warriors at all outside of the finals? KD's game has evolved for the better since joining this team. he's managed to become even more efficient since he gets more open looks and his defense has been huge for the warriors. it's been a mutually beneficial signing for player and team.
When you're a good fit your teammates dont cuss you out in the middle of a game and tell you we dont need you

I was in the arena and was shocked when fans started cheering at KD's injury and waving at him. It took a few moments but people started coming to their senses and clapping and yelling "KD" as he was heading out. Toronto fans are very sensitive to criticism so I expect them to give KD a standing ovation the next time he's in town. In a hockey town you would think people would show respect to a guy that battled an injury in what many here view as a soft sport. Its no excuse but fans let their emotions get the better of them and as you can imagine there were a lot of drunk people in the building. Maybe the Raps organization can also make amends by calling GSW and KD and apologizing.

When you're a good fit your teammates dont cuss you out in the middle of a game and tell you we dont need you

so basically three seasons of elite, championship level basketball is suddenly irrelevant due to a comment made in the heat of the moment?

you got the nerve to call people "sensitive" for being disappointed with fans cheering KD's injury but turn around and become sensitive about a "we don't need you" comment :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s 319pm in NY. Why no report on the results of the MRI? I mean you would think they’d land—-> and be at the MRI facility within 2 hrs. It’s like a 2 hr flight.

Kind of annoyed at the whole KD got hurt so let’s stop and talk about how misunderstood he is. Like was that really necessary last night? Bob Myers coming out and talking about how great of a person KD is and how he loves to play. It’s like he knows the organization is guilty and he’s trying to save face by detracting from what it was- a stupid mistake by team docs and execs

Dr. Chao v. Dr. Brar i'm here for this

KD probably getting multiple opinions. The only reason this is taking longer than it should.

so basically three seasons of elite, championship level basketball is suddenly irrelevant due to a comment made in the heat of the moment?

you got the nerve to call people "sensitive" for being disappointed with fans cheering KD's injury but turn around and become sensitive about a "we don't need you" comment :rofl::rofl::rofl:
So its okay for a teammate to tell another teammate we dont need you?
Them dudes aint playing 2k online
They on the hardwood going to battle for 8mos out of the year
Where you play sports at bro?

Back
Top Bottom