Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not for nothing

But Cousins got some bogus calls against him at the end of the game, one with the pass interference (putback), and one with the goaltend

He showed out a bit last night

He actually got away with another moving screen before that putback.

It's a testament to Klay Thompson but you wouldn't even know he was dealing with a bad hammy. Hitting big shot after big shot despite the lack of floor spacing for the GSW. Plus the defense, great individual D on Kawhi on Toronto's last possession.

Agree wit the hitting big shots, but Kawhi got double teamed

Lol you gotta do better than chub chub. You talking about sports is like a skinny girl talking about twerking. Judging how you’re happy Kiki got just this sports stuff just aint for you

Your team never here sit this one out chief. We took your star and your team get sent him by Billy Hoyle and a SoundCloud rapper in back to back years. Take a seat.

I saw him hit one shot :lol:

Dealing with this all week
7CD4D875-9A11-4715-B012-DC1519F38754.jpeg

The “i was hooping for nerds”

Nerd

It's a testament to Klay Thompson but you wouldn't even know he was dealing with a bad hammy. Hitting big shot after big shot despite the lack of floor spacing for the GSW. Plus the defense, great individual D on Kawhi on Toronto's last possession.
Because he not. His hamstring exploded. Leg looked like mashed potatoes. Half hr later he was up walking around talking **** to Drake. 20 min after that he was ready to hoop again. Logan Thompson.

Raptors fans doing too much. Reminds me of how Zach Collins was in the other round. Overcompensating for a rep/perception of being nice/soft etc.

Your team never here sit this one out chief. We took your star and your team get sent him by Billy Hoyle and a SoundCloud rapper in back to back years. Take a seat.
“My team” “your team” lol you not getting paid by them. We are all just watching. Some of us just don’t know how to act. You’re one of those people. Don’t sit, stand for 5mins to work up a good sweat

“My team” “your team” lol you not getting paid by them. We are all just watching. Some of us just don’t know how to act. You’re one of those people. Don’t sit, stand for 5mins to work up a good sweat

I know you’re use to hearing this, maybe next year champ. Take a seat

Back
Top Bottom