• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D8zJADJX4AEwSy5.jpg

Damn. Not a good look. :smh:

Ending up with the outcome that everyone and their mother predicted before the season began would be a hell of end of the season?

You’re better than this rola. Considering that it would be the Warriors coming back from a 3-1 lead without KD, absolutely.

they should blame the spurs organization and tony parker for running kawhi out of town... i dont blame him for wanting to leave... they didnt take his injury seriously... look what happen to KD same thing...the only difference is KD got peer pressured and played and got hurt... kawhi was smart about it and was like nah im good fam im really hurt... they didnt believe him so he felt disrespected and asked for a trade...

You sure about that?

You sure Kawhi wasnt medically cleared for like 4 months and refused to play, and Durant was medically cleared hours before he decided to play? The two situations are no where close to the same.

You’re better than this rola. Considering that it would be the Warriors coming back from a 3-1 lead without KD, absolutely.

Eh still think Toronto winning their 1st chip against a dynastic squad would be a better end to a great season but I'm biased :lol:

Always cool seeing someone besides the usual suspects win a title imo

I don't think that's being scared. I think it's being responsible :lol:.. But I get it, players health can be sacrificed as long as you have rings to show. Don't agree, but I hear you

Na, I’m pissed about KDs injury as well. By far my favorite current player... BUT at the same time, a lot of spin is being added to this situation and I don’t agree with any of it.

Yeah, due to you hissy fit for being a laughingstock. We finished or are we done?

No it wasn't a hissyfit it was disrespect towards me I was responding to

It's sad really that you know and remember everything I post and I haven't the slightest who you are?

Oh Yea now I remember u the dude that used to talk racist and got called out for switching up

Now is u finished or is u done?

You sure about that?

You sure Kawhi wasnt medically cleared for like 4 months and refused to play, and Durant was medically cleared hours before he decided to play? The two situations are no where close to the same.

They are actually really similar. Kawhi didn't cave to the public pressure from the media, organization or his teammates which by everything we've heard lately KD was facing the same things leading up to last night.

Last edited:
so strange how the warriors have genuinely messed up the sympathetic part of my brain

I honestly feel no sadness for what happened to kd.. Steph Curry could tear his acl next game and I don't think I would feel sad either

No it wasn't a hissyfit it was disrespect towards me I was responding to

It's sad really that you know and remember everything I post and I haven't the slightest who you are?

Oh Yea now I remember u the dude that used to talk racist and got called out for switching up

Now is u finished or is u done?
Lol try again little engine that could. You are the factually the Asian hater though. Don’t deny that HJK king. That’s why you were banned. Now hurry up and report to prove how fragile you are mentally as if your constant racism towards all isn’t proof enough. Speak that into existence

You are a laughing. I’m telling you, you ARE done

They are actually really similar. Kawhi didn't cave to the public pressure from the media or his teammates which by everything we've heard lately KD was facing the same things.

You are repeating the same thing that he said. And what he said was that it was THE only difference.

Clearly, that is not the only difference.

Back
Top Bottom