• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why don’t you post it.....or give us context?
These types of posts are so useless. If you mention something interesting you at least gotta provide cliffs

I mean post a link to check it out.. or at least give a synopsis of what was said if a link can’t be found

I mean ain’t even like you can just go check her podcast to her whatever point was made

shotsrangout shotsrangout if the Warriors comeback and win The Finals, could you please change your AVI to this picture for a full year.... ?!?! :nthat:

dray.PNG

#DubsIn7 :pimp:
giphy.gif

Good for him secure the bag with whoever will give it to you. Dubs better at least have that 5 year 221 max on the table at 901 PST on June 30th or Myers was just faking it.

If he opts in and is out for the entire 19/20 season, he gets the bag, limits the cap flexibility of the dubs, and gives everyone else a chance to compete.

Seems fair considering the Dubs allowed him to play in this state.

If he opts in and is out for the entire 19/20 season, he gets the bag, limits the cap flexibility of the dubs, and gives everyone else a chance to compete.

You about to learn they don’t care about him at all just like when they stuck him on the court game 5...

Last edited:

Nah bump that. He'll get max offers elsewhere and GS better be one of them. He may have jeopardized the rest of his career. 5/221 better ne on the table June 30th.

KD was a quick hit for the Dubs lol just like cousins. You think they care to actually keep him? Hahaha

Lol the warriors are just gonna look to deepen the bench a little bit and probably find one more scoring threat. Isn’t Tobias Harris a free agent? I’d get him.

KD was a quick hit for the Dubs lol just like cousins. You think they care to actually keep him? Hahaha

Lol the warriors are just gonna look to deepen the bench a little bit and probably find one more scoring threat. Isn’t Tobias Harris a free agent? I’d get him.

They don't have cap space to get anybody if KD leaves and they resign Klay.

If they don't care to keep him this whole process is going to be scrutinized even more.

They can't. Even if KD walk and they max out just Klay, they'll be way over the salary cap. They don't have cap space or flexibility. Unless they make trades, you're looking at the 19-20 Warriors right now

They don't have cap space to get anybody if KD leaves and they resign Klay.

If they don't care to keep him this whole process is going to be scrutinized even more.
And “it’s just business” will be GS’s response. KD ain’t it no more and that’s the sad reality. He’s the prom queen that just got hit in the face by a baseball the morning before the big dance.

Last edited:
Living in Texas I first heard of KD when he was in college at UT Austin
Didn't really see the superstar qualities everybody talked about at the time

Then he ends up in OKC and they are in the same division as the Mavericks
He loved going against Dirk
Even stole his one legged fade away
Dude improved so quickly that I was sure he was going to be the best in the game

Free agency is now all about the other guys.
Yup. He’s either going to hold GS back or destroy the cap for all the other teams playing doctor for him for an entire year all while still gambling he comes back even remotely on the same level. Don’t look good for anyone

Living in Texas I first heard of KD when he was in college at UT Austin
Didn't really see the superstar qualities everybody talked about at the time

Then he ends up in OKC and they are in the same division as the Mavericks
He loved going against Dirk
Even stole his one legged fade away
Dude improved so quickly that I was sure he was going to be the best in the game

Most of us knew he was that nice by his senior year of hs :lol:

It’s going to be ironic but sweet justice when he opts into that $31.5M tying up golden states cap but not playing for them.

Back
Top Bottom