• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looney was ruled out indefinitely night of his injury

then got a 2nd opinion on his own to get the process started to get cleared

the
Nobody said they had it out for KD.
This is a 3peat year, they accomplish that and they are put into some pretty exclusive company.

KD playing gives them that chance. PoP hasn't even 3peated neither has Lebron, it's a pretty big deal

They want their team to be talked about in the company of the Lakers and Celts and have some validity to it.

It's about Legacy

Like many say, had these cats been up 3-1, KD would've been shutdown for the series and they'd be upfront about.
They waited until the brink of elimination

These dudes tried to guarantee a chip but now find themselves back where they were
Having to accomplish this without him

but that is obvious, isn't it? toronto is a good squad and the warriors have been both outplayed and been undermanned for the series. you can't just remove KD, both skill level and taking $30 million worth of talent from a roster and expect this to be another sweep by the warriors

they're on the verge of elimination with KD feeling good enough to play and attain legendary status if he succeeds. it was all the risk and all the reward on his end and whichever doctor explained it to him better of had good reason

then got a 2nd opinion on his own to get the process started to get cleared

the

but that is obvious, isn't it? toronto is a good squad and the warriors have been both outplayed and been undermanned for the series. you can't just remove KD, both skill level and taking $30 million worth of talent from a roster and expect this to be another sweep by the warriors

they're on the verge of elimination with KD feeling good enough to play and attain legendary status if he succeeds. it was all the risk and all the reward on his end and whichever doctor explained it to him better of had good reason
But I thought Warriors don’t need KD?

Not only money > rings, health > money > rings. They shaved off another big contract after this one and potential quality of life when it’s all said and done

Klay's already a chamption, a lock for the HOF, and will go down as one of the GOAT shooters of all time.
Keep the fame, I'll take the generational wealth.
Y72ndQ7.gif

No matter what dislike i have for KD, that pic of him in the hospital bed hurts. Did not need to happen.

So much slander for my boy Bob Myers. It might be a good time to pack up and head to the Lakers and make his wife happy.

this is exactly what i was thinking. It was pretty obvious the Warriors were instructed to not say anything because KD's camp probably wanted to be the first to give the bad news.

Alot of times, teams will keep quiet when there's a major injury. In reality, they don't really owe anyone an immediate answer. Fans be expecting everything and now.

Back
Top Bottom